Gretchen Carlson Files Sexual Harassment Suit Against Ailes

I'm not doubting her but she was terrible and I bet her ratings were crap.

No way she was fired for being a terrible host. It had to sexual harassment.

She had one thing going for her and should have used it to keep her high paying job. Probably did to get it.

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks. I was wondering why Gretchen didn't show up yesterday.

They (fox) have many pretty & talented women to take her spot.

Probably, nobody will miss her being gone.

I'm still wondering what happened to Andrea Tantaros.

No way she was fired for being a terrible host. It had to sexual harassment.

She had one thing going for her and should have used it to keep her high paying job. Probably did to get it.

Is that the advice you would give your wife or daughter?

Reactions: 5 people
Ailes also lamented to Carlson that his marriage was “boring” and openly fantasized about being stranded on a desert island with her, according to the lawsuit, which was filed on Wednesday in New Jersey.

Well, I can't blame him there. I wouldn't mind being stranded on a deserted island with her either.

Reactions: 1 person
Does this mean Ailes is nailing the rest of the female talent on Fox so they can keep their jobs? Cause if he is, he's one lucky old, ugly, fat millionaire... and my life just got a lot more depressing

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
I think it fair to say that they've actively sought out good looking women to get the ratings up. Works, too.

It's definitely a bonus when a competent female employee doubles as eye candy.

I still want to know what's happened to Andrea Tantaros.

It appears she fell off the earth. I've not heard anything from Fox about what's up.

I guess my post with pic of Guilfoyle was taken down. I acknowledge it was pretty racey so am not surprised. But do yourself a favor and google her and Victoria's Secret as she did some modeling for them some years ago.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back