Illegal Alien Raped Sleeping Six Year Old

There was another one a few months ago that were refugees. (I'll see if I can find a link)

She was 5-7 years old and three young boys gang raped her. Oldest was 14. Youngest was 7. The two younger ones couldn't ejaculate, so the pee'd on her.

Reactions: 1 person
These stories really make me angry.

Enforcing existing immigration policies, or in this case the lack thereof by this lawless administration.

Damn, the Bush administration had them all cleaned out and Obama let them right back in.

There's plenty of blame to go around for our immigration problems.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm having trouble understanding how rape committed by an illegal is somehow more abhorrent than rape committed by a legal citizen.

Reactions: 4 people
What's political about this?

It feeds Franklin's love affair with Trump regarding Mexico sending us their rapists.

This guy deserves the beating he will receive in prison. Child molesters don't do well in prison.

Because we all know only illegal Mexican immigrants rape people. How about we call a rapist a rapist and stop feeding it as political bull****.

Reactions: 3 people
It feeds Franklin's love affair with Trump regarding Mexico sending us their rapists.

This guy deserves the beating he will receive in prison. Child molesters don't do well in prison.

Because we all know only illegal Mexican immigrants rape people. How about we call a rapist a rapist and stop feeding it as political bull****.

Better yet, how about this president enforce existing immigration laws.

Reactions: 3 people
Better yet, how about this president enforce existing immigration laws.

Don't disagree. At this point I'd rather see him get his ass beaten in prison here. As apposed to be deported back to Mexico or wherever... only to find his way right back into the country. Which you know will happen.

Once you commit a crime here... you're ****ed imo.

It's coming, tunnels are time consuming and expensive.. I realize you can't keep every single one out, but you gotta ****ing try!

They are neither time consuming or expensive for the ones doing them. Which are your criminals coming in. The wall will not stop them.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back