Miss Missouri Is First Openly Homosexual Miss America Contestant

Not buying it. Going to need some hard evidence to prove it. Any videos or pictures of her expressing her homosexually with another female?

Reactions: 10 people
Meh, she's pretty, but I think the one in the green is better looking IMO.

3597AD0C00000578-0-image-a-13_1467319839412.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Meh, she's pretty, but I think the one in the green is better looking IMO.

3597AD0C00000578-0-image-a-13_1467319839412.jpg

Not that pretty. Her face isn't symetrical about hr eyes. Her right eye squints. You can't it like you can her left. And her smile looks too forced. I mean all beauty contestants force the smile but hers .. ah ..she's gone as far as her looks will carry her. The only way she goes farther is the current of PC/LBGT flowing now.

I lived in Missouri for 9 years. they must not have anyone sign up for the pageant. There is much better talent.

I lived in Missouri for 9 years. they must not have anyone sign up for the pageant. There is much better talent.

Has to be much better talent than this. I saw the prettiest green-eyed blonde at a QT in MO once while traveling through & I had to get my wife to call a crane company to lift my jaw up off the floor. Had on short-shorts with long tan legs.

Reactions: 1 person
Could easily see a conspiracy here. Given her mediocrity, it could be that she won because they wanted the first openly gay representative.

Reactions: 3 people
Could easily see a conspiracy here. Given her mediocrity, it could be that she won because they wanted the first openly gay representative.

You must be king ding-a-ling and slinging it to the best looking women if you think she is "mediocre".

Reactions: 2 people
You must be king ding-a-ling and slinging it to the best looking women if you think she is "mediocre".

You can be a toad and a virgin and still judge women. She ain't squat. But to your point, my wife was better looking than her when we were that age and quite honestly still is.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back