State Dept. Won't Release Clinton Foundation Emails For 27 Months

Silence Dogood

Department of Justice officials filed a motion in federal court late Wednesday seeking a 27-month delay in producing correspondence between former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s four top aides and officials with the Clinton Foundation and Teneo Holdings, a closely allied public relations firm that Bill Clinton helped launch.

Read more: State Department Asks For Delay Release Of Clinton Emails | The Daily Caller

Reactions: 1 person
Every man for himself at this point. The laws are no longer valid in this country.

Reactions: 4 people
Are Clinton Foundation emails part of the public domain? If it is a private entity, why do the emails need release?

Are Clinton Foundation emails part of the public domain? If it is a private entity, why do the emails need release?

The Foundation I don't think so. However, the question is whether they were private or on a government email as all four are/were State Department employees.

The four senior Clinton aides involved were Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Michael ***hs, Ambassador-At-Large Melanne Verveer, Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, and Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin.

Abedin was working for SOS and one of the consulting companies at the same time.

I think it's pretty convenient the DOJ made "errors" in the email review. Kind of like when your wife wants to go to the mall and you "lose" your keys in the couch.

The Foundation I don't think so. However, the question is whether they were private or on a government email as all four are/were State Department employees.

If state department, they should have complied. If not, foundation should tell them to shove it.

If state department, they should have complied. If not, foundation should tell them to shove it.

I get the impression with the DOJ involved, this could be a government email. Who knows though.

If they were government employees and sent the emails using their .gov account the emails are property of the people. Unless they were classified or something.....

how will the liberal sheep spin this..... How long will the American public tolerate this kind of garbage?

They wouldn't if these were the final months of the Bush administration and it was Condi Rice running for POTUS.

I mean, I just don't know how you can be cool with this. By doing this, they are just spitting in the face of the American citizen.

Reactions: 2 people

I'm certainly leaning towards State Department accounts at this point:

State Department seeks 27-month delay for release of Clinton Foundation emails | Fox News

In the filing, the State Department says it originally estimated that approximately 6,000 emails and other documents were exchanged between the aides — identified as former Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Michael ***hs, former Ambassador-At-Large Melanne Verveer, Chief of Staff Cheryl Mills, and Deputy Chief of Staff Huma Abedin — and the Clinton Foundation and Teneo Holdings, a communications shop that former President Bill Clinton helped launch.

However, the State Department said that due to errors in the initial document search, the number of "potentially responsive documents" was in fact more than 34,000. The department estimated that it had more than 13,000 pages still left to review.

I couldn't see them having to review anything from a private entity.

I mean, I just don't know how you can be cool with this. By doing this, they are just spitting in the face of EVERY American citizen.

FYP. Neither common liberal nor conservative citizens could get away with crap like this. It's not a Dem v Rep, conservative v liberal, or left v right deal. It is an above-the-law, untouchable, arrogant status, and it is extremely dangerous to our Nation.

VN Store

Back