Bill Clinton and AG Lynch Meet Privately

Said they talked about Bill playing golf..... Wasn't it 120 out there? I'm calling complete BS here.... Should have said they watched inflammatory YouTube videos

Reactions: 1 person
I agree it was stupid just because of the optics. But if I were the GOP I might think through the implications of the screeching on this for themselves, before they go there.

I agree it was stupid just because of the optics. But if I were the GOP I might think through the implications of the screeching on this for themselves, before they go there.

Why? They'll just cave in and give up even if there's something to it.

Reactions: 2 people
Bill has a thing for black women. No telling what happened knowing the kind of male whore he is.

Reactions: 5 people
Why? They'll just cave in and give up even if there's something to it.

I just mean that there could be a holier than though problem for them on the standard they now claim is so obvious.

Not excusing it, it was dumb. Just saying the criticism they are leveling could come back to bite them in the arse.

I just mean that there could be a holier than though problem for them on the standard they now claim is so obvious.

Not excusing it, it was dumb. Just saying the criticism they are leveling could come back to bite them in the arse.

By that logic both sides should just whistle past each other. Never know when your side will do something wrong.

No, I just think the criticism should be....tempered, with the knowledge that they might find themselves defending a similar event.

I don't think either side should be coerced into staying silent when the other side does wrong. Call a spade a spade. If your side fouls up own it. But don't pretend both sides are clean.

Reactions: 3 people
Dudes! They just talked about their babies daddies, misogyny, climate change and how it makes terrorists, and trans-gendered cross dressing z-sexual handicap-able left hander cisgender fluid rights and how guns infringe upon them. You know, standard democrat nonsense.

Reactions: 2 people
Excuse me ma'am, the TSA sent me to conduct a surprise thorough pat down of you. Now before we begin I'll need you to direct me to the nearest CD player so that I may pop in Bill's Hot n Slow Jamz Mix #3. Also do you have two cups or would you rather pass the Boone's Farm back and forth?

VN Store

Back