Will Trump win the popular vote and lose the election?

ClearwaterVol

He seems pretty close in the polls, but the electoral votes seem decidedly stacked against him. If he loses Florida, then I think he's cooked. But he still may garner enough support to win the popular vote and yet be Gored out of the white house.

I feel like a LOT of people will be holding their noses when they go to vote in November. This is turd sandwich and giant douche all over again.

Reactions: 5 people
He seems pretty close in the polls, but the electoral votes seem decidedly stacked against him. If he loses Florida, then I think he's cooked. But he still may garner enough support to win the popular vote and yet be Gored out of the white house.

Could happen and if it does there will be idiots again calling for the electoral college to be abolished.

He will lose both. Won't be close

Reactions: 5 people

If this happens, I hope GOPers aren't still whining about a stolen election in 2032. 16 years later.

Reactions: 1 person
It's official. ReaderVol is VolNSkinsFan. The whole Rasmussen thing proved it.

I asked many times but nobody ever answered. Maybe because it's unknown.

But what happened to VolsNSkinsFan? He disappeared just before Trump secured nomination.

VN Store

Back