Two Transvestites Win Democrat Nominations For Congress

"Plowright is an Army vet with a wife, Lisa, and a third domestic partner named Sebastian, according to the candidate’s campaign website."

No worse than any other "normal" politician. I'll take a truthful, constitution- loving tyranny over the crap we currently have.

Reactions: 6 people
A man who is now a woman married to a woman with another man also involved. I really hope there are no children in the mix.

Reactions: 4 people
Of course not. They are people. I'm just not shocked that this milestone was done by democrats..its fitting.

Tread lightly. You need to celebrate this event. Treating this candidate as anything less than just another normal circumstance will result in you being labeled a bigot.

Reactions: 2 people
A man who is now a woman married to a woman with another man also involved. I really hope there are no children in the mix.

At least it's in the open. Not hidden and primed for a devastating scandal when the truth is discovered.

Reactions: 1 person

Would you say the same thing about a straight couple who are generally *******s to each other in a marriage? Seems to do just as much damage to children as this ring of sexual orientation confusion.

Reactions: 10 people
Would you say the same thing about a straight couple who are generally *******s to each other in a marriage? Seems to do just as much damage to children as this ring of sexual orientation confusion.

I don't care who is involved a violent or immoral parental relationship is not good for children. Why take vows of fidelity while having a third "partner" involved in whatever way? A married man with a live in mistress would be no better.

Reactions: 4 people
I don't care who is involved a violent or immoral parental relationship is not good for children. Why take vows of fidelity while having a third "partner" involved in whatever way? A married man with a live in mistress would be no better.

You're assuming that their vows included a promise to be sexuallt exclusive. May not be your or my definition, but it may be theirs.

Reactions: 3 people
You're assuming that their vows included a promise to be sexuallt exclusive. May not be your or my definition, but it may be theirs.

That is like me making a ham sandwich and calling it a peanut butter sandwich. It may not be your definition of a peanut butter sandwich, but it's mine. It doesn't change what the sandwich is.

That is like me making a ham sandwich and calling it a peanut butter sandwich. It may not be your definition of a peanut butter sandwich, but it's mine. It doesn't change what the sandwich is.

Because the definition of marriage is constant?

I'm sorry. I don't understand your analogy.

Reactions: 7 people

Imagine how unintelligibly complex the first bill submitted could be.

Edit: Might be a good thing. Bog congress down so much they can't pass any spending bills. He he ho ho haw

Last edited:
Humorous that the same type people that run to start a thread like this and comment on it are the same that cry "WHO CARES???" when a persons sexuality and/or trans lifestyle is highlighted.

Is someone going to pass laws forbidding you to call your ham sandwich a peanut butter sandwich?

VN Store

Back