"Crisis of Character" book

kiddiedoc

Renaissance Man
Staff member
I picked up a copy yesterday and am halfway through. Has anyone else read it? Impressions?

I picked up a copy yesterday and am halfway through. Has anyone else read it? Impressions?

Saw the interview with the agent, he pretty much reaffirmed what I already knew about that lying nag. I really enjoyed the story about the broken vase and sick willies black eye.😂

I wish both sides and their commentators would reach out of their self-contained, confirmation bias, circles. Even just a little bit.

Reactions: 2 people
I wish both sides and their commentators would reach out of their self-contained, confirmation bias, circles. Even just a little bit.

Right. Unfortunately, there is this thing called "truth," and it's not open to interpretation. Democrats have become like a kid caught stealing or lying who is so invested in his story that he has to ride it out, even when the proof is irrefutable.

Reactions: 2 people
Right. Unfortunately, there is this thing called "truth," and it's not open to interpretation. Democrats have become like a kid caught stealing or lying who is so invested in his story that he has to ride it out, even when the proof is irrefutable.

Yup, can't get their hand out of the bung hole in the pork barrel because they won't let go of the bacon. But there they stand, with all their free stuff ... and HiLIARly, even though she is a deplorable person in every way, is their front runner because she promised to keep giving them stuff with money the United States doesn't have. All hail Obamacare.

Reactions: 1 person

Hey, would you chime in on the tranny thread. Looking for research on the possible effect of divorce (and other parental arrangements) on kids. Tia.

VN Store

Back