The United States of Europe

lol

Wise people said Brexit allows UK to be the UK and the EU to be the EU. It wasn't a good marriage. Now the EU can fall into bureaucratic despair more hastily and the UK can choose for themselves whether they want the same fate or not.

lol

Wise people said Brexit allows UK to be the UK and the EU to be the EU. It wasn't a good marriage. Now the EU can fall into bureaucratic despair more hastily and the UK can choose for themselves whether they want the same fate or not.

Good job UK. Choose your own destiny.

Reactions: 1 person
lol

The news keeps making "brexit" out tone horrible.

Hahahaha

Not going to click on the link but will assume (most likely correctly) that OP post is dumb.

Reactions: 7 people
Looks like the VN Conservative brain trust is lining up against this.

Time to invest in the EU.

Of course you didn't read it! Just reacted emotionally to conservative responses...

Under the radical proposals EU countries will lose the right to have their own army, criminal law, taxation system or central bank, with all those powers being transferred to Brussels.

Controversially member states would also lose what few controls they have left over their own borders, including the procedure for admitting and relocating refugees.

Smfh...

Reactions: 3 people
I guess you're right...

Ironic that they probably bad mouth the USSR...

The fundamental idea of the USSR was superb. But the execution was poor. They didn't reeducate enough of the people to believe in the system.

Did you guys see this? One of the greatest troll jobs in political history.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayojl7Op37A[/youtube]

Reactions: 3 people
Did you guys see this? One of the greatest troll jobs in political history.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayojl7Op37A[/youtube]

Troll Level: RobsPics

Thanks for sharing. I had been hearing about this but had yet to watch. I like his style.

Reactions: 2 people
Troll Level: RobsPics

Thanks for sharing. I had been hearing about this but had yet to watch. I like his style.

Huff will take offense to this. According to him I'm the biggest troll on VN.

It was funny, but now you're all trying to take it away and stuff...

Haha

Huff will take offense to this. According to him I'm the biggest troll on VN.

It was funny, but now you're all trying to take it away and stuff...

Haha

I was all ready to call it level TumsCalcium until he threw the incompetent barb in at the end! That was neexxxxxxt level.

Pacer, I am guessing that MT sees all of the above as a good thing. I'm pretty sure he read the article.

I clearly wasn't commenting on the article. I was commenting on VN's response to the article.

I stand my ground on my sarcasm.

wow, seems like a great way to end the EU even faster. with other countries already seeking freedom not sure why doubling down on the "oppression" is a good idea.

wow, seems like a great way to end the EU even faster. with other countries already seeking freedom not sure why doubling down on the "oppression" is a good idea.

Cause it's the Germans who are pushing/funding it. I wouldn't be surprised to see an Eastern European country leave next, possibly Poland or Hungary. Both have right-wing, Eurosceptic governments and both countries are already fed up with the migrant relocation schemes.

VN Store

Back