Benghazi Report

VolnJC

This may have been partisan but one thing I'm sure that neither side can deny, Obama, Hillary, and Rice lied to the families and the American public when they said it was about an internet video.

Reactions: 9 people
"Clinton is not the only US official to look bad in the report, however. The day after the terror attack, President Barack Obama declined even to receive his intelligence briefing, the Weekly Standard reports.

Additionally, the vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff skipped a key White House meeting during the attack in order to go home to host a dinner party for foreign dignitaries."

Truly respectable leaders, IMO

Reactions: 11 people
"Clinton is not the only US official to look bad in the report, however. The day after the terror attack, President Barack Obama declined even to receive his intelligence briefing, the Weekly Standard reports.

Additionally, the vice chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff skipped a key White House meeting during the attack in order to go home to host a dinner party for foreign dignitaries."

Truly respectable leaders, IMO

It only looks to GOP because Republicans have declared war on women and hate children, the environment, gays and minorities.

Reactions: 7 people
It only looks to GOP because Republicans have declared war on women and hate children, the environment, gays and minorities.

I just read where the GOP has proposed legislation that makes women dump hazardous waste down the trans-gen toilets in daycares, but only in the ones "on the other side of the tracks"--whatever that means...

Oh geez another report documenting the incompetence of HRC and Obama. Color me surprised...(no racist).

Reactions: 1 person
CNN's take this morning was report had absolved Hillary.

Of course they did this latest hack shows how Clinton team shields her from questions.
http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/hfa-gmail-attack-723571

Last edited:
Let's see: 100,000+ pages of documents searched, 107 witnesses questioned under oath and millions spent by the committee and no "stand down" order found?

I believe I'd stop listening to Fox news.

Reactions: 4 people
I think it is dishonest to ignore the fact that the state department ignored the emails by the ambassador and the events prior to his murder. There really is no honest way to make Mrs Clinton look good regarding Benghazi. Lmao @ using Fox News as some kind of label for anyone who grasps what happened and what is implied by Mrs Clinton's lack of cognitive understanding of the situation in Benghazi. Maybe if it was *her* family that had been murdered she would *understand* that she really could have stopped this from happening had she listened to the ambassador and taken his concerns seriously. Im not a liberal but I would never defend someone who is wrong at all costs like *some* do Mrs Clinton. They're no different than those who defend Trump for his sometimes absurd remarks.

Btw they(liberals) do love to jump on Trump supporters when in fact they are doing the *exact* same thing that they accuse him of. I mean really my conscience would bother me trying to spin Benghazi into Mrs Clinton's favor.

Reactions: 3 people
Let's see: 100,000+ pages of documents searched, 107 witnesses questioned under oath and millions spent by the committee and no "stand down" order found?

As it stands, Hillary is out of credibility, too. Who to believe??

Wonder if Hillary managed to pocket a few bucks out of the Benghazi debacle. Seems plausible.

what part of no military assets were sent to Bhengazi do you not understand?

Reactions: 6 people
what part of no military assets were sent to Bhengazi do you not understand?

What makes you say SHE blocked military assets? There seems to have been some delay caused by confusion within the military, but no evidence at all that she had any role in that particular problem.

Reactions: 5 people
What makes you say SHE blocked military assets? There seems to have been some delay caused by confusion within the military, but no evidence at all that she had any role in that particular problem.

Will you at least admit that military assets were blocked?

Will you at least admit that military assets were blocked?

"Blocked" implies someone with full knowledge of the situation prevented them from going, and in this context, for some sort of bad reason. So no, I don't agree.

Now, if there were bureaucratic problems or some sort of communication problem within the military that slowed it down, or "blocked" it, I'd agree that should be looked at and fixed to avoid any such slow response.

no military assets were sent for 13 hours while Americans were being slaughtered. That's a disgrace.

Maybe the stand down email will turn up when she hands over all those deleted emails she can't find.

Reactions: 5 people
no military assets were sent for 13 hours while Americans were being slaughtered. That's a disgrace.

Maybe the stand down email will turn up when she hands over all those deleted emails she can't find.

Question. Seriously.

Why? Why would she order them to stand down, or otherwise block them?

It makes no sense.

VN Store

Back