How To Make 200k Working Part Time in Non-Profit

VolnJC

Answer: You have to be sleazy and willing to lie to save the Clintons butts.

And for Democrats, the exchange exposes once again the absurd amounts of money people in the orbit of the Clintons sometimes seem to rake in just for, well, being in the orbit of the Clintons. “I’d say it’s about $200,000 a year,” Blumenthal said when asked by a committee member how much the part-time work offering up advice and ideas was worth.

House Democrats mistakenly release transcript confirming big payout to Clinton friend Sidney Blumenthal - LA Times

Anyone can look at the 990's on Guidestar to see what officers and the like were making. I've never seen a charity that spends so much on compensation. Multiple CFO's making 200k+, one for each initiative or whatever. They raked in large sums of contributions but spent a ton of money in the process. Very little on actual fundraising events, which begs the question what is the pay for?

Good work if you can get it. I see no problems here. Let me know when the indictments come down.

Good work if you can get it. I see no problems here. Let me know when the indictments come down.

Yeah good liars are hard to find...it was Syd who first floated the story about the internet video and demonstrations

In Memo, Blumenthal Initially Blames Demonstrators for Attacks

The day after the Sept. 11, 2012, attacks on American outposts in Benghazi that killed Mr. Stevens and three other Americans, Mr. Blumenthal sent Mrs. Clinton a memo with his intelligence about what had occurred. The memo said the attacks were by “demonstrators” who “were inspired by what many devout Libyan viewed as a sacrilegious internet video on the prophet Mohammed originating in America.” Mrs. Clinton forwarded the memo to Mr. Sullivan, saying “More info.” (Pages 193-195)

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/22/u...hillary-clintons-emails-on-benghazi.html?_r=0

VN Store

Back