'Clinton And Associates' Education Ponzi Scheme Preyed on Poor Worldwide

Franklin Pierce

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Reactions: 5 people
They all, ... all ...are corrupt. Crooked as a dogs hind leg.

Ole' Bad Luck Brian

uelxFPQ.png

Reactions: 4 people
No, I'm afraid these bull$h!t accusations from the Right are going to continue throughout the campaign and her presidency. I feel your pain.

If you are so blind as not to see just how corrupt the entire Clinton clan is, you truly are beyond hope.

Reactions: 7 people
If you are so blind as not to see just how corrupt the entire Clinton clan is, you truly are beyond hope.

I guess I am beyond all hope. I went to rehab once and got clean. I was feeling pretty good too. I even went out and voted for Bush and Cheney. Next thing I know we're in two shooting wars in the third world, both being run off budget. One having nothing to do with those who attacked us on 9/11. National debt exploded because they wouldn't raise revenue to pay for the wars. And I was told if I was against them I was not patriotic. Next I find out the pretense for those wars was a lie. Torture is approved from the highest levels of the US government. OMG now the Patriot Act. Spying on citizens ok'd in the name of national security. The Veeps office even outed a CIA agent in retaliation for the yellowcake report. The economy crashes, boom.

First thing you know I'm slipping back into the old ways. I'm off the wagon, drinking the left wing cool-aide again. Yep, I'm beyond hope. I think I'll stay that way.

And you tell me the Clinton's are corrupt and have no proof at all except Right Wing talking points.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
I guess I am beyond all hope. I went to rehab once and got clean. I was feeling pretty good too. I even went out and voted for Bush and Cheney. Next thing I know we're in two shooting wars in the third world, both being run off budget. One having nothing to do with those who attacked us on 9/11. National debt exploded because they wouldn't raise revenue to pay for the wars. And I was told if I was against them I was not patriotic. Next I find out the pretense for those wars was a lie. Torture is approved from the highest levels of the US government. OMG now the Patriot Act. Spying on citizens ok'd in the name of national security. The Veeps office even outed a CIA agent in retaliation for the yellowcake report. The economy crashes, boom.

First thing you know I'm slipping back into the old ways. I'm off the wagon, drinking the left wing cool-aide again. Yep, I'm beyond hope. I think I'll stay that way.

And you tell me the Clinton's are corrupt and have no proof at all except Right Wing talking points.

Well, at least you took the first step in admitting it.

Do you remember that time they gave Obama a Nobel Peace Prize? :peace2: :mf_surrender: :eek:lol: :lolabove: :eek:lol: :post-4-1090547912: :eek:lol: :victory: :eek:lol:

For some reason I think the American people are starting to wake up as to the entire political system being corrupt.

It's not just the Clinton's, it's every politician from the county/city level and up. Their first and foremost plan is to get re-elected. Politicians don't seem to care enough anymore to do what's best for the country, they do what's best for them to get elected again and again.

They are corrupt because politics pays and it pays well.

Well that's the end of my rant.

Reactions: 4 people
For some reason I think the American people are starting to wake up as to the entire political system being corrupt.

It's not just the Clinton's, it's every politician from the county/city level and up. Their first and foremost plan is to get re-elected. Politicians don't seem to care enough anymore to do what's best for the country, they do what's best for them to get elected again and again.

They are corrupt because politics pays and it pays well.

Well that's the end of my rant.

I wholeheartedly agree that all politicians are corrupt to some degree or other.

But the Clintons just take it to a whole new level IMO.

Reactions: 3 people

Serious question. How did that impact you? Were you out there shooting muzzies? Or where sitting CONUS watching the war on TV?

Torture? What is your definition of torture? Metallica and Britney Spears? Yeah I agree that's pretty bad especially if its Metallica St.Anger and on.

Serious question. How did that impact you? Were you out there shooting muzzies? Or where sitting CONUS watching the war on TV?

Torture? What is your definition of torture? Metallica and Britney Spears? Yeah I agree that's pretty bad especially if its Metallica St.Anger and on.

It had a tremendous emotional impact on me. I was in my chair watching it on TV. Just so you know I'm a combat wounded Disabled Vietnam War Veteran. I really hate to pull that out but you did ask. Some idiot clown always does.

It had a tremendous emotional impact on me. I was in my chair watching it on TV. Just so you know I'm a combat wounded Disabled Vietnam War Veteran. I really hate to pull that out but you did ask. Some idiot clown always does.

Appreciate your service man. Vet myself, but not unfortunate enough to be wounded in action. Keep up the good fight. :hi:

Appreciate your service man. Vet myself, but not unfortunate enough to be wounded in action. Keep up the good fight. :hi:

Thank you for your service also Koach.

I hope I didn't come on too strong to FLVOL 79. I do however hope anyone reading this won't disparage a person who for whatever reason chooses not to serve. I took it that he felt someone who didn't serve has no right to an opinion on subjects like the Iraq war. After all that would leave Dick Cheney out of the conversation.

VN Store

Back