Mexican Cartels Have Infiltrated U.S. Military, Federal Agencies

Franklin Pierce

Veteran journalist extraordinaire Sharyl Attkisson made the shocking assertion that Mexican cartels have infiltrated the U.S. military and U.S. law enforcement agencies–and she is correct. Her assertion is backed up by years of Breitbart Texas reports showing that some U.S. soldiers have worked for cartel efforts to smuggle humans and drugs and that far too many in U.S. federal law enforcement agencies have fallen into working for Mexican cartels.

Sharyl Attkisson is Right: Mexican Cartels Have Infiltrated U.S. Military, Federal Agencies

Reactions: 3 people
Those Cartels are ruthless. They're as bad as Isis. Research it and you'll wonder why hasn't anyone seriously addressed them.

Reactions: 6 people
I saw a report where our military has discovered an ISIS base just across the Mexican border. I can't find it now.

Edit: here it is,

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2015/04/isis-camp-a-few-miles-from-texas-mexican-authorities-confirm/

Veteran journalist extraordinaire Sharyl Attkisson made the shocking assertion that Mexican cartels have infiltrated the U.S. military and U.S. law enforcement agencies–and she is correct. Her assertion is backed up by years of Breitbart Texas reports showing that some U.S. soldiers have worked for cartel efforts to smuggle humans and drugs and that far too many in U.S. federal law enforcement agencies have fallen into working for Mexican cartels.

Sharyl Attkisson is Right: Mexican Cartels Have Infiltrated U.S. Military, Federal Agencies

This doesn't mean what you think it means. It simply means anyone can be bribed. Not that sneaky cartels have snuck in scary Mexicans into the military

Reactions: 1 person
This doesn't mean what you think it means. It simply means anyone can be bribed. Not that sneaky cartels have snuck in scary Mexicans into the military

Where did anyone mention Mexican people doing the infiltrating? To a hammer everything looks like a nail. To a SJW everything looks like a racist.

I've known Mexicans that came here illegally, graduated high school under a fake name and social security number, fraudulently enlisted in the military, "came out" as an illegal in the military, then granted citizenship because "they served".. For 8188..they were command post...

To think that the cartels aren't trying to plant their people in the service is to be a moron. Obama has made it even easier since literally anyone can join the service no questions asked nowadays...unless you have a wool allergy. There is NO ROOM in the service for those type of people.

They actually have. It's been a well known fact for a while that gangs have been enlisting members so they can acquire combat skills and bring those skills back to the hood. Look up the gang graffiti in Iraq from our US military.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gang_presence_in_the_United_States_military

More Republican fear mongering.

Ah..and I always thought the anti gang tattoo policies in the military was because they wanted to keep gangs and cartel members out of the service. Whew! Glad I was wrong and its just republican fear mongering not based on anything that can be remotely considered a fact.....

I saw a report where our military has discovered an ISIS base just across the Mexican border. I can't find it now.

Edit: here it is,

ISIS Camp a Few Miles from Texas, Mexican Authorities Confirm - Judicial Watch

Let's see here .... Attkison, Breitbart, ISIS just over the border ....

I could have sworn I read on this very board just yesterday that it was the Dems who had a lock on whipping up irrational fear to score political points.

Coupled with huge doses of liberal naivety

*Some* do seem very naive. It is amusing how *some* attempt to label anyone, that rationally and logically are concerned about a group or groups of individuals that will behead someone with the same regard as stepping on a spider, as a fear monger and/or over exaggerating. Ridiculous.

*Some* do seem very naive. It is amusing how *some* attempt to label anyone, that rationally and logically are concerned about a group or groups of individuals that will behead someone with the same regard as stepping on a spider, as a fear monger and/or over exaggerating. Ridiculous.

I imagine you're more likely to die in the US from a spider bite

I'm not the one who saw a descriptive adjective and declared xenophobia.

At this point you have no clue wtf you're even talking about. You claimed Mexicans weren't mentioned, you were wrong. Lol you then tried to label me as SJW because you're an idiot. You were wrong. It happens. Give up.

Reactions: 2 people

true....good use of *some*.....I would have used *most*, but let's not split hairs

VN Store

Back