The Chicken Little's will pounce

ReaderVol

My prediction is we will start seeing more and more stories of a looming World War due to the Brexit vote.
HRC, Barry O and other Libs in this country will beat the drum too in order to try and scare US voters.
We shall see.

Reactions: 7 people
Reactions: 1 person
My prediction is we will start seeing more and more stories of a looming World War due to the Brexit vote.
HRC, Barry O and other Libs in this country will beat the drum too in order to try and scare US voters.
We shall see.

I would't just limit it to the Dems. I could easily see John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and other neo-cons doing the exact same thing.

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah, it's the Dems manipulating people with fear.

Jesus H. Christ, do you people have even the slightest objectivity???

Reactions: 7 people
Yeah, it's the Dems manipulating people with fear.

Jesus H. Christ, do you people have even the slightest objectivity???

Yeah, the dems would never do that.

"We got a real clear picture of what they all value," Biden said. "Every Republican's voted for it. Look at what they value and look at their budget and what they're proposing. Romney wants to let the - he said in the first hundred days he's going to let the big banks once again write their own rules, 'unchain Wall Street.' They're going to put y'all back in chains."

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/08/vp-biden-says-republicans-are-going-to-put-yall-back-in-chains/

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back