George Will officially left GOP

Good riddance. He's a perfect example of establishment elitism.

Then he will understand this
b8134ab0b85e1b7c7410dc318540c72316937c1569a7492a5b30221493952124.jpg

Reactions: 4 people
Perhaps, but with his exit the collective IQ of the entire GOP dropped 97 percent.

I can't hate the guy because he is a baseball tradionalist...thought he or George Mitchell would have been great commissioners

George can now flip a coin to decide whether he will vote for Crooked Hillary, or the near comatose, Gary Johnson. Good luck with those two choices, George.

Reactions: 3 people
Another Nancy Pelosi gem:

When asked about gun rights, Nancy Pelosi explained, “We avow the First Amendment. We stand with that and say that people have a right to have a gun…”

And another:

“Every week we don’t pass a Stimulus package, 500 million Americans lose their jobs.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people

He's also representative of the kind of people that have been pillars for the party for the last 20 yrs. Sooooo good luck with telling him and his buds to f*** off and winning the election.

Reactions: 5 people

You have got to be joking me. There is nothimg about that even relates to elitism and he's not really establishment, either.

Will is one of the few well-known pundits I respect. Can't believe it took Trump to make him finally leave.

Reactions: 6 people
You have got to be joking me. There is nothimg about that even relates to elitism and he's not really establishment, either.

Will is one of the few well-known pundits I respect. Can't believe it took Trump to make him finally leave.

I agree, while leaning right / libertarian GW has never been a parrot for the neocons. Nothing says establishment elitist like a GOP neocon.

Reactions: 1 person
#1 sign you are talking to a d-bag is a bow tie

Saints preserve us. That is so not true that it's just plain hogwash. There's nothing wrong with bowties. Never has been, never will be. That's as much or more elitist as saying someone wearing suspenders is a redneck.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back