Ben Richards, The Butcher of Bakersfield

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
In 2017, after a worldwide economic collapse, American society has become a totalitarian police state, censoring all cultural activity. The U.S. government pacifies the populace by broadcasting game shows where convicted criminals fight for their lives, including the gladiator-style The Running Man, hosted by the ruthless Damon Killian (Richard Dawson), where "runners" attempt to evade "stalkers", armed mercenaries, around a large arena, and near-certain death for a chance to be pardoned by the state.

Life imitates art.

With the a totalitarian police state, the populace pacified with reality TV and sports, and numerous false flag events and numerous enemies created by our govt and the media, There should be no doubt that we are living in a Running Man dystopia right now.

If they ever do come up with an audio tape, it would be something not far off from a fabricated video like in the movie. I doubt Mateen even made a 911 call, but that won't stop them from producing one.

Orlando Police Dispatcher: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.

Omar Mateen: In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficent [said in Arabic]

OD: What?

OM: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [said in Arabic]. I wanna let you know, I’m in Orlando and I did the shootings.

OD: What’s your name?

OM: My name is I pledge of allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi of the Islamic State.

OD: Ok, What’s your name?

OM: I pledge allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi may God protect him [said in Arabic], on behalf of the Islamic State.

OD: Alright, where are you at?

OM: In Orlando.

OD: Where in Orlando?

[End of call.]

Who-Lolly-Orange-New-Black.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Life imitates art.

With the a totalitarian police state, the populace pacified with reality TV and sports, and numerous false flag events and numerous enemies created by our govt and the media, There should be no doubt that we are living in a Running Man dystopia right now.

convenient that there is tons of art to choose from and only one path for life. Are we also going to have red dots and expire after 18 or whatever?

Nostradamus effect. make enough predictions/art and eventually you will be right.

convenient that there is tons of art to choose from and only one path for life. Are we also going to have red dots and expire after 18 or whatever?

Nostradamus effect. make enough predictions/art and eventually you will be right.

Age 30 in Logan's Run.

With Obamacare, it wouldn't surprise me if the govt finds it more efficient to start purging people at 55-60 years old.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Life imitates art.

The book was much better than the movie.

I can't believe more have not realized the levels of BS, gross manipulation, and outright FICTION is paraded as real life events in the media currently

VN Store

Back