Official Brexit Referendum Discussion

Burhead

God-Emperor of Politics
Will the Brits finally stand up to mainland Europe or will the kids vote to remain under Germany's boot? My official guess is Exit wins anywhere from 1-3%.

Reactions: 1 person
The Brit I work with and his Dad, who is visiting from Hull, both predict an exit from the EU.

Depends on turnout. 18-34 is the only age demographic that favors remain, but they do so in large numbers. Scotland and Northern Ireland also will go remain.

I think it's going to be pretty close and a lot of people will be upset one way or the other.

They're fighting the same thing we are. Open borders that allow anyone to come in and take their jobs, a declining middle class and an economy that is stuck in mediocrity.

The British people don't win by them staying in the EU. The predictions of gloom and doom were rampant when they refused to go to the Euro dollar, that worked out ok. I hope they exit and take their economy back.

I don't know if it is much of an alliance anyway. It just makes it a little more convenient for travelers to use the same currency.

Will the Brits finally stand up to mainland Europe or will the kids vote to remain under Germany's boot? My official guess is Exit wins anywhere from 1-3%.

Just like the Greek and Scotish votes, the election will be fixed in favor of the EU. Throw in Ukraine, as well.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back