Vince Foster

Wasn't Trump on the side of the Clinton's when this happened? Saying there was nothing there to the ones saying it was fishy?

Was he the one who "shot himself in the back of the head"?

Reactions: 3 people
Lol

You GOP shriekers just CANNOT STAND the fact that Clinton got away with some bj's, yet still managed to govern during the best economy in 40 years, and made fools of you all in the process.

If this is the level at which Trump is going to campaign, good luck to you. You'll need it.

Reactions: 9 people
Lol

You GOP shriekers just CANNOT STAND the fact that Clinton got away with some bj's, yet still managed to govern during the best economy in 40 years, and made fools of you all in the process.

If this is the level at which Trump is going to campaign, good luck to you. You'll need it.

Speaking of fool, you actually believe the Clintons are innocent people don't you?

Reactions: 11 people
Lol

Thanks to Newt and company

Reactions: 8 people
Lol

And you progressive Democrats really believe committing adultery is something to brag about to your home boys. That is what is wrong with this sociopathic society. I mean I can understand a junior high school student thinking something like that but grown men?

Reactions: 4 people
I'm pretty sure there was something about the body being moved that they couldn't explain.

Iirc, though he supposedly "blew his brains out", though no brain matter was found around his body as should have been the case.

Reactions: 2 people
Iirc, though he supposedly "blew his brains out", though no brain matter was found around his body as should have been the case.

He actually shot himself in the head, removed the bullet, cleaned the gun, put gun powder residue on both hands AND moved his own body to a new place as not to leave a mess. But yeah its always been an open and shut case..

Reactions: 5 people
Lol

Your post immediately brought this to mind:
“If you have the law, hammer the law. If you have the facts, hammer the facts. If you have neither the law nor the facts, hammer the table”.

Reactions: 4 people
There was almost no blood.
My family was friends with the parents of one of the Secret Service agents who worked from Regean until the Clintons. His mom asked him about the Foster death and his exact quote was, "all I can say is blood doesn't run uphill."

Reactions: 1 person
He actually shot himself in the head, removed the bullet, cleaned the gun, put gun powder residue on both hands AND moved his own body to a new place as not to leave a mess. But yeah its always been an open and shut case..

then drove to his office and shredded all of his documents

Reactions: 1 person

Twice in the head.

Reactions: 2 people
Lol

Trump will be the next POTUS. Better get used it.

Reactions: 5 people
Both Clintons are scum.

Clinton’s Worst Crimes - The Ornery American

At the beginning of the impeachment drive, I agreed with those who argued, "Nobody died because of Clinton’s extramarital affair." Surely, I thought, other Presidents had done much worse actions that had cost people’s lives. However, Clinton’s later acts to distract Americans from his extramarital affair were truly criminal and impeachable, causing thousands, of deaths. I agree with the essay "The Blood on Bill Clinton's Hands," except for one major shortcoming: OSC left out the most serious, and most blatant, of Clinton's war crimes.

The people of Serbia, Kosovo, the Sudan, Pakistan, and Afghanistan are not the only or most obvious victims of Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky. The day before the House impeachment vote, Clinton bombed Iraq, delaying the impeachment vote. He continued the bombing throughout all the days of the impeachment vote. Only an hour or two after the House impeachment vote ended, Clinton ended the bombing, saying, "We have achieved our objectives." Of course, because the objective was to delay and distract from the impeachment vote! In all other respects, the bombing hurt U.S. and international interests.

Reactions: 3 people

He was impressive.

VN Store

Back