Disney vs VA Wait Times

VolnJC

My prediction is that this will be ex-VA Secretary by the end of the week. It's shameful the wait times and the amount of miles our veterans have to travel for care

“When you go to Disney, do they measure the number of hours you wait in line? Or what's important? What's important is, what's your satisfaction with the experience?" McDonald said.

VA secretary facing bipartisan firestorm over Disney comments

My prediction is that this will be ex-VA Secretary by the end of the week. It's shameful the wait times and the amount of miles our veterans have to travel for care

“When you go to Disney, do they measure the number of hours you wait in line? Or what's important? What's important is, what's your satisfaction with the experience?" McDonald said.

VA secretary facing bipartisan firestorm over Disney comments

Not sure if he's ever been to Disney, but every single ride has a sign showing the wait times. Also if you don't want to go to Disney you don't have to. It's not like veterans have another VA system they can use.

Reactions: 3 people
Not to worry, Donald Trump just tweeted out that he'll "take care of our vets".

I wonder if that includes John McCaine and other POWs who he doesn't like. If I remember correctly he just likes vets who weren't captured.

Reactions: 5 people

I wonder if that includes John McCaine and other POWs who he doesn't like. If I remember correctly he just likes vets who weren't captured.

Yeah, that was a low blow to McCain.

There are plenty of vets I don't like and think are dirt bags, including John McCain. Am I a bad person?

Reactions: 2 people
This was a really dumb comment. I get what he's trying to say, but come on, have a little horse sense!

It's like when I'm in trial, and the plaintiff's lawyer makes a joke when my client is on the stand, maybe an offhand comment that elicits a few chuckles. Then they'll snap up and say so you think this is funny? It's cheap, but can be effective. All this guy did was give his opponent's fodder for criticism.

This was a really dumb comment. I get what he's trying to say, but come on, have a little horse sense!

It's like when I'm in trial, and the plaintiff's lawyer makes a joke when my client is on the stand, maybe an offhand comment that elicits a few chuckles. Then they'll snap up and say so you think this is funny? It's cheap, but can be effective. All this guy did was give his opponent's fodder for criticism.

I'm sure the opposing attorney gets a chuckle when he realizes your his opponent.

Reactions: 12 people
His political record is fair game. Being belittled for getting shot down while flying a combat mission over an hostile country by a man who never served is an outrage. I can't believe Trump gets a pass for this.

Even though he was a subpar pilot who was only there because his dad was an Admiral?

This shouldn't be an issue. Our veterans should be able to walk into any Drs office, or hospital in this country and be treated for free. Can't afford it cause we give millions to countries who hate us and burn our flag though. Jmo

Reactions: 1 person
What do you expect from an Obama appointee? Hell, this guy was a glorified laundry detergent salesman.

But this has been typical in this administration, appoint people to heads of agencies who have no business being there. Hell the person he put in charge of OPM, who sets the rules for civil service, was a music teacher....What next? Make the secretary of a military branch a gay dude with no military experience?

Oops..

Last edited:

Pretty sure McCain has his own health care plan that is way superior to those that other vets have to endure. Why hasn't he been championing this from the get go? He is a senior senator and he couldn't do anything? Bullcrap. McCain is a dirtbag.

VN Store

Back