Teen Jumps teacher in Memphis

I didn't know where else to put it and since George Zimmerman was put here also...I figured why not

The video itself is not political that I can see. Reaction based on the black lives matter versus all black male teens are thugs, debate, I guess so.

Don't know why so many people feel compelled to box the entirety of black males into one category or the other. I guess different interests have reasons for trying to make it seem like its always one or the other.

Reactions: 5 people
The video itself is not political that I can see. Reaction based on the black lives matter versus all black male teens are thugs, debate, I guess so.

Don't know why so many people feel compelled to box the entirety of black males into one category or the other. I guess different interests have reasons for trying to make it seem like its always one or the other.

This is rich....

Reactions: 9 people

Black Lives Matter is a movement of idiot thugs. This teen should be executed (in the spirit of your Duterte comments from a week or two ago).

Hell, just say it. It wasn't that hard, and it's not like anyone on here cares, for the most part.

Not a single person here is

Reactions: 1 person
The only thing this moron accomplished is the ruining of his own life. No sympathy from me. I hope they throw the book at him as an adult.

I don't believe in boxing entirety of any group into one category. There are plenty of thugs of all races, I just found this sickening and with all the hoopla of Black Lives Matter, then Zimmerman selling his gun, throw in Jesse and Al (no longer consider either a Reverend)...to me this is an issue that everyone should be offended by.

Teachers today are put in a bad position, had this guy jumped up and knocked this kid out, many people would have called for his job. I wonder where the outrage will be for this kid to be put in jail and kicked out of school. Same goes for any student who filmed it or helped set this up.

So come on down NAACP, Black Lives Matter, Jesse and Al...come support this white teacher against the violence of inner city youth in the place where Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated.

Reactions: 5 people

This post makes no sense. Why do you even speak? Please leave.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm with LG. This story isn't political at this point. Not sure how everything black people do relates to black lives matter.

Reactions: 7 people
Not a single person here is

Failgif8.gif

I'm with LG. This story isn't political at this point. Not sure how everything black people do relates to black lives matter.

It's the double standard. Black kid jumping a white teacher. Meh. White kid jumping a black teacher and you'll have the new black panther movement screaming "oink oink bang bang".

Reactions: 6 people
It's the double standard. Black kid jumping a white teacher. Meh. White kid jumping a black teacher and you'll have the new black panther movement screaming "oink oink bang bang".

Exactly. The liberals, faux libertarian and the major white guilt guy want none of this. Completely unprovoked black on white assault? Nothing to see here.

Trayvon Martin wasn't political, nor Michael Brown, yet they were made that way by the Al Sharptons of the world and the previously mentioned ate it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I don't believe in boxing entirety of any group into one category. There are plenty of thugs of all races, I just found this sickening and with all the hoopla of Black Lives Matter, then Zimmerman selling his gun, throw in Jesse and Al (no longer consider either a Reverend)...to me this is an issue that everyone should be offended by.

Teachers today are put in a bad position, had this guy jumped up and knocked this kid out, many people would have called for his job. I wonder where the outrage will be for this kid to be put in jail and kicked out of school. Same goes for any student who filmed it or helped set this up.

So come on down NAACP, Black Lives Matter, Jesse and Al...come support this white teacher against the violence of inner city youth in the place where Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated.

Good post.

I have a lot of black friends who are sickened by the BLM and SJW's.

They work hard everyday, some like me grew up dirt poor and worked their way to prosperity. They did not blame their circumstances and made a great life for themselves and their family.

Reactions: 2 people
Good post.

I have a lot of black friends who are sickened by the BLM and SJW's.

They work hard everyday, some like me grew up dirt poor and worked their way to prosperity. They did not blame their circumstances and made a great life for themselves and their family.

I do too, it's a sad world we live where something like this takes place in our schools. When I was in school back in the day, I may not have liked some of my teachers but I wouldn't have let them get jumped by some punka$$ kid and neither would anyone else I knew.

It will be interesting to see where our country is in 20 years in regards to race. I know that a mixed race will be the majority but at what point do people look past color and just look at who the person is inside.

Hey the stupid ****ing teacher told him no. What did he expect?

The teacher's denial was racially motivated no doubt. Call Al.

VN Store

Back