EgyptAir

Egypt has been in the crosshairs of ISIS for a while now. Wouldn't surprise me if they claimed this cowardly act.

Reactions: 1 person
Egypt has been in the crosshairs of ISIS for a while now. Wouldn't surprise me if they claimed this cowardly act.

I wouldn't be surprised if the plane was taking off from Egypt but it actually took off from a Paris airport.

I wouldn't be surprised if the plane was taking off from Egypt but it actually took off from a Paris airport.

They showed that an inside man on the tarmac could get it done against that Russian airliner. Could have a similar situation here. Look forward to finding out whoever is involved was on a watchlist for four years but they lost them or they were deemed no longer a threat or something.

Reactions: 2 people
I bet it was those damn Westboro Baptist Church people!

No way it was done by muslims. Nope. Not possible. While every terror attack in 2016 has been commited by muslims and killed thousands, this one won't be one of them. Looking forward to the left wingers gleefuly denouncing these obvious evil non muslim terrorists!

Reactions: 5 people
They showed that an inside man on the tarmac could get it done against that Russian airliner. Could have a similar situation here. Look forward to finding out whoever is involved was on a watchlist for four years but they lost them or they were deemed no longer a threat or something.

that's what scares me about the TSA. They couldn't definitely get an inside man in the US because the gov't is so anal about being politically correct, they'd probably hire someone with a suspicious background.

Probably didn't want to offend the person by inciting racial/religious fear/triggers...because remember most governments over there just want to do things for the sake of feeling good, not actually doing good.

that's what scares me about the TSA. They couldn't definitely get an inside man in the US because the gov't is so anal about being politically correct, they'd probably hire someone with a suspicious background.

The only requirement to be a TSA agent is to be 18. Think about that..

Probably didn't want to offend the person by inciting racial/religious fear/triggers...because remember most governments over there just want to do things for the sake of feeling good, not actually doing good.

Not just over there my friend.

The only requirement to be a TSA agent is to be 18. Think about that..

Back when ATL international terminal made you rescan bags wife and I got turned around and instead of putting them on the checked bag line we went through security with them. We had normal sized sunscreen, shampoo, etc. in those bags. My bag made it through and my wife's was coming out the other end when she outed us. They made us go back and drop them off and go through security again. But if she hadn't said anything we would have made it with many items well over 3oz and nary a peep from the examiners. Did not give me a good feeling about what those people catch. But they make sure to swab our toddler like she's public enemy number one.

Reactions: 3 people
Back when ATL international terminal made you rescan bags wife and I got turned around and instead of putting them on the checked bag line we went through security with them. We had normal sized sunscreen, shampoo, etc. in those bags. My bag made it through and my wife's was coming out the other end when she outed us. They made us go back and drop them off and go through security again. But if she hadn't said anything we would have made it with many items well over 3oz and nary a peep from the examiners. Did not give me a good feeling about what those people catch. But they make sure to swab our toddler like she's public enemy number one.

Ive made it through with pocket knives a few times and once a couple 9mm rounds in my backpack. But of course I'm pre-check so..........

Egypt being mostly muslim with a lot of terrorist ties is one thing. This would be the first time I know of that a bomb was planted on a plane in a Paris airport, assuming that's what happened.
Lots and lots of mooslims in France. Lots. And lots of them working at CDG. No harder there than anywhere else.

Egypt being mostly muslim with a lot of terrorist ties is one thing. This would be the first time I know of that a bomb was planted on a plane in a Paris airport, assuming that's what happened.

The things that have happened in France the last year or two makes it not a shocking incident. If that's what happened. They have a healthy population of old school Muslims.

That was ballsy.

That the bullets were a case of not knowing they were in there. Pocket knife, I forgot until in security line so just threw it in carry on, they catch it oops lost a $20 knife no big deal.

That the bullets were a case of not knowing they were in there. Pocket knife, I forgot until in security line so just threw it in carry on, they catch it oops lost a $20 knife no big deal.

Don't want to derail the thread, but quick story. I once worked at Turkey Point Nuclear in Homestead Florida. That place is a crime infested sh*t hole. One contract worker from Georgia took a temporary job there and brought his gun because he knew what a crap hole the place was. Accidentally had it in his computer bag his first day of work. Went through security and got M-16's pulled on him. Set off plant wide alarms. The guy was fined, jailed, and was fired before he ever even got to his desk for his first day.

Don't want to derail the thread, but quick story. I once worked at Turkey Point Nuclear in Homestead Florida. That place is a crime infested sh*t hole. One contract worker from Georgia took a temporary job there and brought his gun because he knew what a crap hole the place was. Accidentally had it in his computer bag his first day of work. Went through security and got M-16's pulled on him. Set off plant wide alarms. The guy was fined, jailed, and was fired before he ever even got to his desk for his first day.

f8j8u9.jpg

Ive made it through with pocket knives a few times and once a couple 9mm rounds in my backpack. But of course I'm pre-check so..........

I was in a hurry packing my backpack for a Florida trip last summer and didn't realize I had a pocket knife and 10 rounds of 9mm ammo in my bag till I made it to the condo. It was a carry on so I'm not quite sure how I made it through security...

I was in a hurry packing my backpack for a Florida trip last summer and didn't realize I had a pocket knife and 10 rounds of 9mm ammo in my bag till I made it to the condo. It was a carry on so I'm not quite sure how I made it through security...

Because most of those machines don't work like we've been told, other than exposing us to things that will give us cancer down the road. I made it through with a cigarette lighter once. The TSA is a joke.

VN Store

Back