The Trump tax return "scandal"

lawgator1

Trump resists calls to disclose his tax returns - CNNPolitics.com

Trump has resisted pressure from Democrats and forces within his own party -- most notably 2012 GOP nominee Mitt Romney -- who have called on him to release tax returns.

Romney reiterated that call in a Facebook post Wednesday afternoon.

"It is disqualifying for a modern-day presidential nominee to refuse to release tax returns to the voters, especially one who has not been subject to public scrutiny in either military or public service," said Romney, long a vociferous critic of Trump's. "Tax returns provide the public with its sole confirmation of the veracity of a candidate's representations regarding charities, priorities, wealth, tax conformance, and conflicts of interest."
Romney also dismissed Trump's refusal to release the returns on the basis that he's being audited.

"There is only one logical explanation for Mr. Trump's refusal to release his returns: there is a bombshell in them. Given Mr. Trump's equanimity with other flaws in his history, we can only assume it's a bombshell of unusual size," Romney said.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't see a problem here. Your boy Obozo spent millions to hide his college transcripts and his birth certificate.

Can't have your cake and eat it too

Reactions: 18 people
I don't see a problem here. Your boy Obozo spent millions to hide his college transcripts and his birth certificate.

So if you don't see the problem here, that means you also didn't see any problem with "Obozo spending millions to hide his college transcripts and his birth certificate." Right?

Reactions: 15 people

LOL talk about the pot calling the kettle black...you don't see a problem with Trump withholding documents, but you have a problem with Obama doing the same thing. Let's peruse some of your posts deriding "Obozo" for withholding certain documents shall we?

"Why did Barry spend $2 miilion to hide his birth certificate? Only make make public a forgery. I guess the pressure got to him to do something."

http://www.volnation.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12514281&postcount=1442

"LOL, Q; who takes 3 years to make their birth certificate public?

A; Barry Soetoro aka Barack Obama"

http://www.volnation.com/forum/showpost.php?p=12514236&postcount=1438

"We don't know Barry's past. Hell, every family picture has been photo shopped along with his birth certificate. We don't have his college transcripts either,.....so who is this guy?"

http://www.volnation.com/forum/showpost.php?p=10021482&postcount=83

"Im sure Obozo's entourage will somehow photoshop a gun or something for the public, sorta like the bogus birth certificate."

http://www.volnation.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8208640&postcount=67

Reactions: 7 people
Trump should release his tax returns. Hillary should admit she's guilty of mishandling classified information. Seems a fair trade off.

Reactions: 6 people

bscug.jpg

Reactions: 2 people
Trump should release his tax returns. Hillary should admit she's guilty of mishandling classified information. Seems a fair trade off.

Tax evasion does not equate a war criminal. Not even close...

Since we all are assuming...

Reactions: 1 person
I guess it's ok for Dems to withhold shat, but the Reps can't, it's the liberal way.

Neither side should, but Republicans make excuses for Republicans, and Democrats make excuses for Democrats. Politics have ruined America.

I would really like to see his return. We already know that he considers coupons for golf at his resorts to be charitable giving. I wonder how much he writes off for the kitchen staff eating his leftovers.

Reactions: 3 people
Obama, who is a Muslim born in Indonesia and almost flunked college, has established a candidate isn't required to release private info to be elected when he has nothing to hide.

Lol at Mitt.

If only he had gone after Obama as vociferously.
Trump is the first street fighter that the Republicans have run in quite a while. There has always been some gentleman like Dole, McCain, Bush I, Romney, or somebody like that playing by the Marquess of Queensbury rules , while somebody like Clinton or Obama shoves them down and kicks the crap out of them (with the help of the media ) while they lay on the ground helpless. Not happening this time folks!

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back