The War against ISIS has officially gone beyond Mission Creep

carlos86

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH0rIZGBe6w[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnJ_2V8-_zA[/youtube]

These videos for the first time shows a combine ground with air support conducted against ISIS by U.S. Forces and Kurdish Peshmerga. These videos also show the battle in which Navy SEAL Charles Keating IV was killed. This also challenges the narrative and perception that American forces are not in combat but in advisory roles.

The battle took place in the Christian town of Tel Skuf, Iraq, roughly 20 miles north of Mosul. The town was mostly defended by the Christian militia Dwekh-Nawsha, also known as the Ninevah Plain Force. ISIS attacked the town with multiple armored vehicles, some of them were large suicide bomb trucks. The Christian militia was soon overwhelmed by the insurgent’s lightning assault and retreated, leaving ISIS in control of the town.

Not wanting ISIS to secure an entrenched foothold on the town, the elite Peshmerga Counter Terror Unit (CTU) accompanied by their Navy SEAL advisors, acted quickly by counterattacking the village, killing dozens upon dozens of Islamic State militants. The SEALs and the CTU were able to violently cleanse the town of ISIS, but at the expense of losing a SEAL and at least 15 Peshmerga fighters.

It was reported that the newly deployed AH-64 Apache attack helicopters took part in the fight. It was also reported by a U.S. troop currently deployed in support of the fight against ISIS that this was the first time the F-16s used their 6-barreled, 20mm Vulcan cannon in Operation Inherent Resolve.

Reactions: 1 person
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH0rIZGBe6w[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnJ_2V8-_zA[/youtube]

These videos for the first time shows a combine ground with air support conducted against ISIS by U.S. Forces and Kurdish Peshmerga. These videos also show the battle in which Navy SEAL Charles Keating IV was killed. This also challenges the narrative and perception that American forces are not in combat but in advisory roles.

Lots of different thoughts about this...most obscure is thus

An a10 warthog has huge stable wings to support low altitude relatively slow approaches for air to ground shots...f16 barely has wings. How in the world could they point the nose of that thing at the ground long enough to get a good line of ammo on target? Seems like it would stall or fly into the ground...those pilots are amazing, or is this a bottom mounted barrel like an apache without the "look down shoot down" helmet link tech? I figured if they had to use f16s for ground attack it would be cluster bombs or rockets...bombs...not a gatLing gun remade?

Also...give em hell boys. If we are gonna put boots on the ground then I want incredible close air support to make sure everyone comes home. Longbow apaches, a10s, drones with weapons...the whole 9. Don't half ass.it....kill them all.

Where's ras and pacer withe the narrative that we bomb sand and don't really fight isis? There's a Navy seal who just made the ultimate sacrifice to kill those vermin. So keep that anti us billcrap.to yourself.

Also...give em hell boys. If we are gonna put boots on the ground then I want incredible close air support to make sure everyone comes home. Longbow apaches, a10s, drones with weapons...the whole 9. Don't half ass.it....kill them all.

Where's ras and pacer withe the narrative that we bomb sand and don't really fight isis? There's a Navy seal who just made the ultimate sacrifice to kill those vermin. So keep that anti us billcrap.to yourself.

Obama said multiple times we wouldn't put boots on the ground. But here we are with Americans dying again. Kelp the rah rah alive, though...

Obama said multiple times we wouldn't put boots on the ground. But here we are with Americans dying again. Kelp the rah rah alive, though...

I would rather fight the war on terror in the sandbox than on main street USA ...and as long as Pakistan has nukes we will have a massive presence in the middle east to keep those warheads from falling into terrorist hands.

So get used to it

Reactions: 5 people

The more I read your drivel, the more I realize you are a clueless, liberal tool. You have no understanding of world politics, no clue about what it means to sign your oath in blood, and really don't like America. I have no one on VolNation on ignore, but you are really pushing it. I would love to hear your plan to bring peace and hippie flowers to the Middle East. I can tell you have never been there and have no clue on Muslim thought patterns. What, oh wise sage would you do?

I would rather fight the war on terror in the sandbox than on main street USA ...and as long as Pakistan has nukes we will have a massive presence in the middle east to keep those warheads from falling into terrorist hands.

So get used to it

Sounds like you're more trigger happy than worrying about kids dying over there again?

Reactions: 2 people
The more I read your drivel, the more I realize you are a clueless, liberal tool. You have no understanding of world politics, no clue about what it means to sign your oath in blood, and really don't like America. I have no one on VolNation on ignore, but you are really pushing it. I would love to hear your plan to bring peace and hippie flowers to the Middle East. I can tell you have never been there and have no clue on Muslim thought patterns. What, oh wise sage would you do?

I'm anything but a liberal and made it very clear...so try again.

The first time in Iraq was built on a lie. This is no different and I'm tired of Americans being sacrificed for such...

The first time in Iraq was built on a lie. This is no different and I'm tired of Americans being sacrificed for such...

As is the normal, you have given no answer to how you would solve a geo- political problem. You said the US screwed up in Iraq, that's your opinion. How would you fix the Middle East? And FTR, the first time we kicked the crap out of Iraq was in Operation Desert Storm, a more than justified intervention in world affairs.

Reactions: 4 people
As is the normal, you have given no answer to how you would solve a geo- political problem. You said the US screwed up in Iraq, that's your opinion. How would you fix the Middle East? And FTR, the first time we kicked the crap out of Iraq was in Operation Desert Storm, a more than justified intervention in world affairs.

How would I fix the ME? Get the hell out would be a good start! It's 10 times worse than before we intervened...

Reactions: 3 people
How would I fix the ME? Get the hell out would be a good start! It's 10 times worse than before we intervened...

The Middle East is no worse or better than before 1900. As a matter of fact the same tribes have been battling since before the time of Christ. Your knowledge of history is apparently limited. If we leave, we will only end up with a repeat of the Iran hostage situation, World Trade Center 1992, or 2001 again. Every time we have disengaged from the Middle East, we have payed for it at home. I dare say that you have never spent one day on the ground in a Muslim country and have ZERO idea as to what they truly think. Try it and it might enlighten you.

Lots of different thoughts about this...most obscure is thus

An a10 warthog has huge stable wings to support low altitude relatively slow approaches for air to ground shots...f16 barely has wings. How in the world could they point the nose of that thing at the ground long enough to get a good line of ammo on target? Seems like it would stall or fly into the ground...those pilots are amazing, or is this a bottom mounted barrel like an apache without the "look down shoot down" helmet link tech? I figured if they had to use f16s for ground attack it would be cluster bombs or rockets...bombs...not a gatLing gun remade?

The US and 116 other countries no longer use cluster bombs.......officially.

We've done nothing but "half ass it" since WWII. Thats a big part of the problem.

We've done nothing but "half ass it" since WWII. Thats a big part of the problem.

Agreed, the greatest generation fought to win with no blinders on and no liberal pansies nipping at their heel. Unconditional surrender the only way to win a war.

Reactions: 2 people

There are none so stupid as those who refuse to learn.

Reactions: 1 person
Which time? 1990 or 2003?

If this lie is about WMD's, some were found in Iraq. Others were already transported to Syria.
Just because Chris Mathews reports there never were any, doesn't mean there wasn't.

How do you think Saddam killed all those people that were found in mass graves? Did he use them all or something?

What lie?

This eye opener is worth a watch. It didn't completely change my views on Desert Storm, but I'm a lot more skeptical about news now.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaR1YBR5g6U[/youtube]

Last edited:

VN Store

Back