Kasich Drops Out Of Race

Well I guess the money has seen the light. What will the GOP do now that a rich F'r has won the nomination and can't be bought?

It's floating around Facebook that he will be Trumps pick for VP....

I felt like Kasich should stay in and contest because Im not sure anyone in their right mind wants Trump as president. I dont see him winning the general so Hillary is a shoe in.

Reactions: 2 people
I felt like Kasich should stay in and contest because Im not sure anyone in their right mind wants Trump as president. I dont see him winning the general so Hillary is a shoe in.

I could see him winning if he's able to make Hillary just as unpopular as he is with the general electorate.

That will not be very difficult to do, especially if you aren't living in constant fear of Democrats as McCain and Romney were in the previous elections.

I could see him winning if he's able to make Hillary just as unpopular as he is with the general electorate.

That will not be very difficult to do, especially if you aren't living in constant fear of Democrats as McCain and Romney were in the previous elections.

Both of them have similar negative numbers. Trump will be able to mend some bridges. The more Hillary talks, the more people dislike her. im not buying the Hillary landslide argument being made by so many here.

Both of them have similar negative numbers. Trump will be able to mend some bridges. The more Hillary talks, the more people dislike her. im not buying the Hillary landslide argument being made by so many here.

Hers are not as bad as his is at this moment. But you're right: the gulf is not all that wide.

If Trump listens to the Roves and Schmidts of this world, then he will lose and lose big.

If he continues to campaign like Lee Atwater was advising him, then he stands a better chance to win than most give him.

One of the few positive things about Trump is his refusal to play the game the enfeebled Republican ruling class have been playing since Atwater passed away.

For Trump to win, this election has to have the look of a bar brawl at a Strawberry Plains Pike tavern.

You're under 25?

Well, we'll always have this:

ByC49Fy.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Wow. Many people around here thought that Trump would never last even half this long. He has made wmany people look like total idiots by literally steamrollng every other candidate.

I am still hoping Gary Johnson can somehow win though :)

Reactions: 1 person
Wow. Many people around here thought that Trump would never last even half this long. He has made wmany people look like total idiots by literally steamrollng every other candidate.

I am still hoping Gary Johnson can somehow win though :)

He will stomp Hildabeast too.

Imagine Trump vs Hitlery in the debates. Do you really think she would survive that?

VN Store

Back