Paw-ternity

I'm gettin' me a whole mess of fightin' cocks

My wife said she saw an article where a woman was saying she should get a paid "me"-ternity to find herself. Doesn't think it's fair women who choose to have kids get four months off. I guess no one told her most of the time that's unpaid, and if that's a vacation you're doing it wrong. To simulate, go to the beach, but never leave the beach house for more than a couple hours at a time. Oh and take a badger with you that you must feed and change every two hours. And when you sleep set an alarm to wake you up every 30 minutes. So relaxing.

My wife said she saw an article where a woman was saying she should get a paid "me"-ternity to find herself. Doesn't think it's fair women who choose to have kids get four months off. I guess no one told her most of the time that's unpaid, and if that's a vacation you're doing it wrong. To simulate, go to the beach, but never leave the beach house for more than a couple hours at a time. Oh and take a badger with you that you must feed and change every two hours. And when you sleep set an alarm to wake you up every 30 minutes. So relaxing.

that was an article in NY Post. I read it.

Seen that. I laffed.

I need a week off work just to snuggle with my cat.

JK, I hate cats
Be careful getting too cozy with cats. They will rip you to shreds. I can't believe "pet your special cock" gets to stay, and the cat joke goes bye bye.

would that be on a "per puppy" basis........could be a looooong leave if so.....

VN Store

Back