Racism=Prejudice+Power

Vol8188

revolUTion in the air!
Have you guys seen this absurd definition used? Sadly it's being taught in universities and colleges across America, along with the idea that only white people can be racist and that all white people are racist.

Their goal is essentially to redefine the word racism so that it will only apply to whites, despite the simply fact that any race can hold power in a given situation.

http://www.clarke.edu/media/files/Multicultural_Student_Services/definitionsofracism.pdf

Above is an example of a university using this definition. My friends who attended historically black colleges in NC were also taught this definition and that all white were racist.

Reactions: 3 people
"All white individuals in our society are racists. Even is a white is totally free
from all conscious racial prejudices, he remains a racist, for he receives
benefits distributed by a white racist society through its institutions. Our
institutional and cultural processes are so arranged as to automatically benefit
whites, just because they are white."

As long as this kind of nonsense is propagated the racial issue will, at best, never get better and likely only get worse. It's genuinely depressing.

Reactions: 4 people
As long as this kind of nonsense is propagated the racial issue will, at best, never get better and likely only get worse. It's genuinely depressing.

I agree. This should be labeled as hate speech and not taught by any school that receives public funding.

Reactions: 3 people
"All white individuals in our society are racists. Even is a white is totally free
from all conscious racial prejudices, he remains a racist, for he receives
benefits distributed by a white racist society through its institutions. Our
institutional and cultural processes are so arranged as to automatically benefit
whites, just because they are white."

What's with all the gender stereotypes?

Reactions: 1 person
56060374.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Anyone been on I-65 northbound in Alabama lately? Several billboards that are advertising Alabama A&M that has a white guy on it.

69 is in here like, "I'm tired of all white people being called racist. It's not fair to us actual racists."

Reactions: 9 people
Sure you were.

Sorry I mock you for things you post. I violated your freedom to speak without consequence, therefore I must need to lighten up and unburden my white guilt. It couldn't be you that needs to chill.

You think sympathy for minorities means white guilt for some reason. I feel no guilt whatsoever. Sympathy is the human emotion in between racism and guilt.

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back