Bernie- Third party run for POTUS

AirVol

Let’s go Brandon
What's the possibility of this occurring? He could lose the election for Hillary if he decides to do this.

Reactions: 1 person
Not going to happen. He doesn't like Republican Lite Hillary, but he won't make it easier on Trump. It's really too bad too because he polls better against Trump than she does.

I say no chance he puts himself before the party. He'll be content to be on the national stage telling everyone their a victim and someone else should pay for their lifestyle.

I say no chance he puts himself before the party. He'll be content to be on the national stage telling everyone their a victim and someone else should pay for their lifestyle.

Which party? He wanted to be a democrat and the party rejected him so he became an independent. He may see this as the ultimate payback.

The 18-30 demographic is all aboard the #feelthebern train...this actually sets up a track for Trump to make a way to the white house.. Young people hate Hilary as much as Trump. Even if he doesn't run 3rd party people will write him in without question or they won't go vote. I think it's funny while the media is portraying a sh** show for the Republican party (which it is) the wrench bernie is throwing in the Democratic party is just as bad. He's sold them on the coruptness of politics and they are turning on Hilary. It's gunna be a wild election.

The 18-30 demographic is all aboard the #feelthebern train...this actually sets up a track for Trump to make a way to the white house.. Young people hate Hilary as much as Trump. Even if he doesn't run 3rd party people will write him in without question or they won't go vote. I think it's funny while the media is portraying a sh** show for the Republican party (which it is) the wrench bernie is throwing in the Democratic party is just as bad. He's sold them on the coruptness of politics and they are turning on Hilary. It's gunna be a wild election.

Most 18-30 crowd is only worried about telling someone else that they are going to starbucksl on Snapchat or instagram..

He has worked so hard to develop this revolution, it would be disastrous if he threw all this away and went against his own principles to get behind hilLIARy.

He has worked so hard to develop this revolution, it would be disastrous if he threw all this away and went against his own principles to get behind hilLIARy.

But that is exactly what he will do. He will fall right in line with the party machine and be a good little lemming.

Why do you think he has shied away from the email scandal and all of the other dirt Hillary is wallowing in this whole campaign?

Reactions: 2 people
I know it's from September, but here is the last statement I can find from Bernie.

Despite a recent surge in the polls, Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vermont, pledged once again that he'll support the eventual Democratic nominee and forego an independent presidential bid if he isn't the nominee...........

"What I did not want to do is run as a third party candidate, take votes away from the Democratic candidate and help elect some right-wing Republican. I did not want responsibility for that. So what I said at the beginning of the campaign is that I was not going to run as an independent. And I say it now, that if I do not win this process I will not run as an independent."

Bernie Sanders on why he won't run as an independent - CBS News

VN Store

Back