Mass. Liberals Cheer Decision To Kill Tennessee Pipeline

VolnJC

Reactions: 3 people
Reactions: 2 people
Would be totes mcgoats

I wonder how many children this MFer has traumatized?

C7BB4A61B3FF487591B4C90E5CAF7DAD

Reactions: 1 person
I don't want one now. I want one when its hot and I'm working on the side of the road and the snowcone truck drives up.

when I used to build pools during the summer I would get an icee every single day. one guy got a six pack for lunch every day.

This is how silly they are up there..A group of teachers are demanding a divesting of fossil fuel companies from their pensions..they couldn't go a month without relying on something made from fossil fuels
Petition - DivestOurPensionsNow.Org

They should oblige and invest in green energy.

Force SJW's to invest in SJW causes..would be hilarious.

Let them freeze and eat their snow cones too.

Unfortunately, somehow the rest of the nation picks up the difference on their fuel costs when they have a really cold winter. I remember 2 years ago they were getting hammered with winter weather, and there were news stories about the natural gas suppliers reducing the costs to MA because it would have been too expensive for the residents, so the suppliers made up the difference by charging the south more because we didn't use as much.

"Our discussions moving forward must include a comprehensive approach to reducing energy costs for all while meeting our increasing renewable energy needs and continuing to protect our priceless public spaces."

Why would anyone have a problem with this? The residents decided they want to protect their public spaces while researching other ways to reduce costs. Good for them.

By the way, Massachusetts is always in the top 5 when it comes to smartest states in the US. Have you seen where TN ranks?

By the way, Massachusetts is always in the top 5 when it comes to smartest states in the US. Have you seen where TN ranks?

You do realize the "Tennessee Gas Pipeline" is the name of the stretch rather than any relation to the residents of said State you are trying to insult?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_Gas_Pipeline

Nice try to be condescending, but ultimately failing.

"Our discussions moving forward must include a comprehensive approach to reducing energy costs for all while meeting our increasing renewable energy needs and continuing to protect our priceless public spaces."

Why would anyone have a problem with this? The residents decided they want to protect their public spaces while researching other ways to reduce costs. Good for them.

Elitist jerk , IMO!

Reactions: 3 people
You do realize the "Tennessee Gas Pipeline" is the name of the stretch rather than any relation to the residents of said State you are trying to insult?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tennessee_Gas_Pipeline

Nice try to be condescending, but ultimately failing.

Follow along next time. I'm not trying to be condescending to anyone - I live in TN. Posters calling MA residents stupid, elitist, etc. when they have perfectly legitimate reasons for not approving it. This is a UT forum so it stands to reason the majority of posters are from or live in TN. Get it? You are the one who failed.........like you always do......again and again.

VN Store

Back