I Laughed

When that happens you have to know you're destined for a life in the public sector

I visited a hippie commune near Summertown, Tn. in the early 70s. They asked me to leave also.

Lunatic.. Game over

Bernie clearly wasn't the only looney.

During labor, Loraine said she was surrounded by a circle of hippies chanting “a meditation mancha” that “seemed to really bring in good energy.” This group included “the couple of men who were potentially the baby’s father,” according to Deloz. When Rahula was delivered at dawn, “someone ran out into the field and blew a long blast on a hunting horn.” Loraine then ate her afterbirth, a detail that does not appear in the book, but that appeared in the second part of Sanders’ essay.

During labor, Loraine said she was surrounded by a circle of hippies chanting “a meditation mancha” that “seemed to really bring in good energy.” This group included “the couple of men who were potentially the baby’s father,” according to Deloz. When Rahula was delivered at dawn, “someone ran out into the field and blew a long blast on a hunting horn.” Loraine then ate her afterbirth, a detail that does not appear in the book, but that appeared in the second part of Sanders’ essay.

Haha that's awesome.

W.t.f. ? What?

nicholascagelaughingreallyhard-1.gif

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back