Voter ID is working as planned...

RobsPics

6/12/2016 NEVER FORGET
... we won't have to worry about the poor messing up American FREEDOM for too much longer.

CdhSrVNUEAAEyBU.jpg

North Carolina’s Voter ID Law Could Block 218,000 Registered Voters From the Polls | The Nation

She's 85 and doesn't have a photo ID? How does she conduct banking transactions?

Reactions: 3 people
If you don't have a valid government ID, that's you're f'n problem. You can't drive without one, get a job, do, well, anything, and how does one get my assistance without one?

They only have like 7+ months to get an ID. How will they do it!!!!!!????? Hahaha

Reactions: 2 people
Par.5 states that the example put forth in the previous paragraphs was able to get her ID AFTER the new voter ID law went into effect. Good for her!

Par.5 states that the example put forth in the previous paragraphs was able to get her ID AFTER the new voter ID law went into effect. Good for her!

That's just more proof that Voter ID is a good thing, since she was able to get her ID after the law went into effect!! :dance2::dance2::dance2:

She's 85 and doesn't have a photo ID? How does she conduct banking transactions?

My Grandmother never had a photo ID and did everything she needed without it and she passed in 2004.

Being in the post 9/11 world, and with all the ID theft that has run rampant, especially over the past 6-8 years, these ID's have been harder to get with good reason. IMO.

Also, my dad is 82 and has a copy of his birth certificate in his files at home and has had a driver's license since he was legal to get one. I find the fact that there are 218,000 people in NC that can actually exist without ID hard to believe.

Also, my dad is 82 and has a copy of his birth certificate in his files at home and has had a driver's license since he was legal to get one. I find the fact that there are 218,000 people in NC that can actually exist without ID hard to believe.

That reminds me of the time someone on this forum said real poor people do not exist in America.

White Privilege. It is unfair and racist to assume that non whites would do the same as your father!

VN Store

Back