Trump: RNC in Default of Their Pledge

Doesn't matter if you like him or not. It was obvious they stacked the crowd Saturday night against him.

Without question that is a fact. No matter what one thinks of him the way the RNC has handled the debate crowds the past few is ridiculous. I'm sure it's pure coincidence that even though Trump and Cruz have big leads and they're the ones getting booed. Yet Bush who's barely registering at either primary gets the lions share of applause.

I'd say it's more likely he's setting the stage for an out. I still think there's a good chance he's looking for an exit that allows him to save face.

Reactions: 3 people
And if he does run as an Indy he will default on his promise made back in December

It would not be a default on Trump's part if the RNC defaults on it's promise first. Once one party to a contract defaults, the other party has no obligation to fulfill any promise.

Reactions: 1 person
Geez I wonder what will happen to some of you if Trump actually wins? I mean you accuse him of crying yet here some of you are crying about him. LOL. I think some of you are just afraid of change. I mean how many years have we had to deal with traditional politicians? Look how that has worked out for us.

If Trump were to win, he could end up being a great president. I doubt it, but neither I nor anyone else can say otherwise with any certainty. On the flip side, he could destroy this country and drive us even further in the hole that Bush/Clinton/Bush/Obama has placed us in. I doubt that either.

The fact is nonody knows how well Trump will/could do. The fact that he is still in the race and leading when most said he was doing all of this as a stunt or a joke, is pretty telling. I am still hoping that more Americans will jump on the Gary Johnson train :)

Reactions: 2 people
It would not be a default on Trump's part if the RNC defaults on it's promise first. Once one party to a contract defaults, the other party has no obligation to fulfill any promise.

Contract? You do realize that Trump signed a pledge to the RNC, right? In Trumps mind only is it a two-way street. He runs, he defaults. period

Contract? You do realize that Trump signed a pledge to the RNC, right? In Trumps mind only is it a two-way street. He runs, he defaults. period

Yea, a signed pledge is a contract. If one party defaults, the other party is not obligated to fulfill it's promises.

Yea, a signed pledge is a contract. If one party defaults, the other party is not obligated to fulfill it's promises.

Keely, you know not what you speak of

RNC-Loyalty-Pledge.jpg

Trumps not running independent, if he kills it in South Carolina and I suspect he will, it's going to be virtually impossible to stop him.

Trumps not running independent, if he kills it in South Carolina and I suspect he will, it's going to be virtually impossible to stop him.

I hope he crushes it in SC. But with the concentration of Evangelicals, I suspect it won't happen...or at least no where near New Hampshire numbers.

VN Store

Back