Isidewith.com

CNCVol88

Local Band Nerd
I'm sure you guys have seen this nifty little site on Facebook but it's a quiz that asks where you stand on the issues and compares your answers to the answers given by both candidates and party platforms to help the voter make an informed decision. I thought it would be cool to post our results and talk about them. Up until rand dropped out, mine always said rand Paul. It's still not surprising though
I side 88% with Gary Johnson

Everyone needs to make sure they choose to answer all of the questions in each category. It's easy to skip dozens of questions if you rush. And the "Other" option usually offers much better options than Yes or No.

Reactions: 1 person
All these people giving the Bernie bro shizz haven't put their money where their mouth is. Come on guys, let's see those results.

Last time I took this was in 2012 and I had 88% Ron Paul, 84% Gary Johnson.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 4
I'd be okay with Johnson. I don't agree with him on a whole lot, but more than I do with the current Republican front runners.

95% Bernie Sanders?

Not like say, 80% Bernie and 75% Gary Johnson (for example)....95% for Bernie?!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    55.8 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: 7 people
95% Bernie Sanders?

Not like say, 80% Bernie and 75% Gary Johnson (for example)....95% for Bernie?!

It appears so. I'm not sure what 5% we disagree on, but I imagine it's more than that. This can't be too accurate if it says I agree with Rafael Edward Cruz 25% of the time.

Reactions: 1 person
I have Ole Eddie at 74%....

I feel like I need to take a second shower.

Rafael was 2nd for me too. He probably will be for most libertarians now that rand is out because of his economic views. If only his foreign policy lined up with his economic ones.

VN Store

Back