GOP Debate #...7 or 8 or whatever (Feb 13, 2016)

A contest of who can claim to be the closest in thought to Scalia and lots of emphasis as to why the election is even more important.

Dickerson isn't playing around.

I like the round robin type of questioning where each of the candidates gets to answer the same thing or fairly close in topic.

I think all of them did pretty well on the Scalia question. But I think so far they are focusing on Rubio to see what he's made of.

The dichotomy between Trump and Rubio on foreign policy is stark.

As in Tony Stark?

I prefer the weapon you only have to fire once. That's how Dad did it, that's how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

:)

Reactions: 2 people
Trump is saying the same as a lot of people from both parties. War was a mistake, we spent too much money, and we were lied to in justifying the war.

Reactions: 1 person
Trump is saying the same as a lot of people from both parties. War was a mistake, we spent too much money, and we were lied to in justifying the war.

Had he stopped there, he would have been okay. But going after W over 9/11 was not smart at all.

Had he stopped there, he would have been okay. But going after W over 9/11 was not smart at all.

Yep - W is very popular in SC.

If Cruz beats him there the situation flips.

Trump had an easy win in SC - he may have just changed that.

VN Store

Back