Virginia High School White Guilt Video

More racist propaganda. Seriously, if that garbage is being allowed in schools then the KKK should get an equal amount of time. I'm tired of the "it's not racist because we're black" nonsense. We never hear this from Asian Americans who have been discriminated against but learned to work hard and not ask for handouts.

Reactions: 2 people
Why would that be relevant?

Because you're clearly racist if you think the video should be shown to students considering it's garbage to begin with. If the races were reversed, black people would probably burn the school down. That or protest and threaten to starve themselves to death. This country is totally doomed if this is the future. Does anyone find whining and complaining attractive? I sure don't. F*** blm and feminist organizations. Bunch of racist black people and prejudice women. All of which cry for more and complain about things being unfair because they're weak.

Reactions: 6 people
What a bunch of pansies the parents are for complaining about that video. Probably a school district where they burn books too, you likely won't find The Catcher In The Rye in that library.

awesome.

My great joy of this story is that SJWs fall prey to the same silencing of offensive material that they've made part of the process.

goose/gander comes to mind.

Reactions: 4 people
Oh look they forgot to add Asians in their racist propaganda!

So what did we learn from this video? Weather hates non Whites (except Asians). Non whites can't learn as well as White and Asians thus holding them to the regular standards is racist. Non Whites cannot navigate obstacles in life. Non Whites cannot generate wealth and squander opportunity (except Asians). Dreads do not make you faster. Non Whites cannot swim (except Asians). Non Whites (except Asians again..) are incapable of helping future generations in almost any capacity. All White people have hordes of cash that they in turn give to their children who didnt earn it but invest it and make MORE money and give it to their children, etc etc.

Yep. Great video! The butt hurt envy, jealousy, and blatant racism was exquisite! And that folks is why racism will never die.

Reactions: 5 people
What a bunch of pansies the parents are for complaining about that video. Probably a school district where they burn books too, you likely won't find The Catcher In The Rye in that library.

Ah the irony in this post is like..
irony23.jpg

I want to know when my Roma brethren are going to get some special treatment. We are still persecuted world wide but don't receive any attention for it.

Because you're clearly racist if you think the video should be shown to students considering it's garbage to begin with. If the races were reversed, black people would probably burn the school down. That or protest and threaten to starve themselves to death. This country is totally doomed if this is the future. Does anyone find whining and complaining attractive? I sure don't. F*** blm and feminist organizations. Bunch of racist black people and prejudice women. All of which cry for more and complain about things being unfair because they're weak.

For someone who doesn't find whining and complaining attractive, you sure do a lot of whining and complaining.

You're the weak one here, you obviously do not have the wherewithal to disseminate the information that was presented. Oh, the poor High School kids were exposed to a four minute video about race and they were "uncomfortable" - talk about weak.

Reactions: 3 people
Oh look they forgot to add Asians in their racist propaganda!

So what did we learn from this video? Weather hates non Whites (except Asians). Non whites can't learn as well as White and Asians thus holding them to the regular standards is racist. Non Whites cannot navigate obstacles in life. Non Whites cannot generate wealth and squander opportunity (except Asians). Dreads do not make you faster. Non Whites cannot swim (except Asians). Non Whites (except Asians again..) are incapable of helping future generations in almost any capacity. All White people have hordes of cash that they in turn give to their children who didnt earn it but invest it and make MORE money and give it to their children, etc etc.

Yep. Great video! The butt hurt envy, jealousy, and blatant racism was exquisite! And that folks is why racism will never die.

Yeah, that's the reason. Nice job simpleton.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, that's the reason. Nice job simpleton.

As the resident Roma/Gypsy of VN, I can attest that when people don't view everyone in the same light (making a big deal out of race), it is affront to a society that wants to be inclusive. Everyone has to be on equal footing with no special exceptions made to any particular race. We create victims of racism by force feeding them the notion that they are victims of racism. Hypersensitivity to race create people who can turn the most innocent situations into a hate fueled, race driven situation.

Do you hear me whime about the millions of Roma exterminated during the Holocaust?nthe forced sterilization of Roma by eastern European countries up until the 90s? The force reparation of Roma camps in France and Italy that is currently on going?

The answer is no. I don't make exception based on my race or culture. I am an American. I have mthe same opportunity to exceed in life as any other American.

Reactions: 5 people
As the resident Roma/Gypsy of VN, I can attest that when people don't view everyone in the same light (making a big deal out of race), it is affront to a society that wants to be inclusive. Everyone has to be on equal footing with no special exceptions made to any particular race. We create victims of racism by force feeding them the notion that they are victims of racism. Hypersensitivity to race create people who can turn the most innocent situations into a hate fueled, race driven situation.

Do you hear me whime about the millions of Roma exterminated during the Holocaust?nthe forced sterilization of Roma by eastern European countries up until the 90s? The force reparation of Roma camps in France and Italy that is currently on going?

The answer is no. I don't make exception based on my race or culture. I am an American. I have mthe same opportunity to exceed in life as any other American.
There is a case to be made that the Scots were enslaved longer than any other nationality in history. I am Scottish. Where are my reparations?

Reactions: 1 person
Truth hurts. Post less never.

Why? Because you only want people on the forum to post things that you agree with? No dissenting opinions allowed. That's not how a forum works, you understand that right? Sound very communistic, is that how you roll?

Yep! Lets blame a race of people for the problems of another race. It sounds like a solid and novel idea backed up with hard science! I doubt anyone has ever tried this scapegoat tactic in history!

Why? Because you only want people on the forum to post things that you agree with? No dissenting opinions allowed. That's not how a forum works, you understand that right? Sound very communistic, is that how you roll?

:ermm:

Yep. The more like me the better. Just like my neighborhood.

For someone who doesn't find whining and complaining attractive, you sure do a lot of whining and complaining.

You're the weak one here, you obviously do not have the wherewithal to disseminate the information that was presented. Oh, the poor High School kids were exposed to a four minute video about race and they were "uncomfortable" - talk about weak.

From the same group of people who cried to take the Dukes of Hazzard off tv because of a flag..............yeah, clearly the strong ones here

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back