Ted Nugent Posts Anti-Semitic Facebook Message About Gun Control

Reactions: 2 people
Where's your Beyoncé Black Panther rant?
Ted Nugent is ..... Well..... Ted Nugent. He's always been somewhat mentally irregular and incredibly outspoken.

Are you saying Ted Nugent deep fried his brain several decades ago?

Ted Nugent is ..... Well..... Ted Nugent. He's always been somewhat mentally irregular and incredibly outspoken.

There a little loopy and outspoken (which he certainly fits the bill on those in the past) and then that kind of talk crosses the line.

And he did here. It's one thing to point out the anti-gun measures of some politicians, but going after the religion is stupid and serves zero purpose.

Reactions: 1 person
According to Ted he was never a druggie. He rants on drug usage too. I think he's just an outlier that really out there

Ted has a tendency to lie about his past drug use. I know this is one example, but there are people that were around him in the 70's that saw him using drugs during those years.

But while Nugent would subsequently disavow his defecation claim, he did cop to snorting a line of crystal meth before the physical because, “I wanted to see the look on the Sergeant’s face.”

Gun Enthusiast Ted Nugent Wasn't Anxious To Bear Arms Against Those Pesky Vietcong | The Smoking Gun

Ted promised that if Obama were reelected in '12 he would commit suicide or leave the country. I really think should keep his word.

Reactions: 4 people
Ted promised that if Obama were reelected in '12 he would commit suicide or leave the country. I really think should keep his word.

I always tend to take Facebook memes with a grain of salt, but there was one I saw last week that really made me pause. I don't remember the verbatim, although it was one of those countless spins people do on the Willy Wonka meme. It was basically a jab at those conservatives who sometimes threaten to leave the country if "X" gets elected or if "Obama does Y or Z." The punchline was essentially, "Oh really? So what first world country that doesn't already have universal healthcare and expanded social programs are you going to go to? Where can we all find this unicorn?"

We may not all agree with said programs, but the meme really has a point. Where the hell are these people going to go that is any better?

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back