Politics Forum Off Topic Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hell no lol. I'm too tired and hungry to go traipsing back to the city.

Lol

I feel for you man. I really do.
When mine blew up, I went to lowes. I made it clear to the man that I was only making one trip and he better get me what I needed the first time.

Been to Lowes thrice in one day. Learned to compare everything before I walked out..

Reactions: 1 person
Lol

When mine blew up, I went to lowes. I made it clear to the man that I was only making one trip and he better get me what I needed the first time.

I really need to replace the gas cutoff before I go further. But I'm afraid to even mess with a good thing at this point.

Been to Lowes thrice in one day. Learned to compare everything before I walked out..

This would have been trip #6 in three days for me.

I'll shower at base (again) tomorrow and get what I need from the Lowes or Home Depot close to work.

Just watched dirty grandpa.

Think I need to make a trip to Daytona Beach for spring break.

Damn.

Just watched dirty grandpa.

Think I need to make a trip to Daytona Beach for spring break.

Damn.

I just want to hook up with some rich sex starved married chicks..... its just sex....and they don't want to lose the gravy train.

A well-earned, "Atta-boy", to everyone for the OT 1 thread. You moronic mouth breathers kept the name calling in check. The contention, derision and calling out was minimal as well; no thanks to LG. Even the stupid-arse Libertarians managed to keep politics out which is difficult for them because they detest rules. I think our grammer showing improvement, two. Hats off the Freak and GV for making it happen.

Lol

When mine blew up, I went to Home Depot, picked out a hot water heater and used their home installation service, went home and drank coffee while it was being installed. I learned several years ago there are times when one tries to save money by doing the work oneself, it ends up costing more dollars in the end and can cause a tremendous amount of stress.

That is something you right wing guys say you believe in but rarely use. It is called trickle down economics. When your plumbing goes back, trickle some of that money down to the plumber. Trickle down does not work if it doesn't get trickled down. :)

Note: with the money a plumber charges, it may actually be trickle up economics but you get my point.
:crazy:

I don't guess we have any doctors that float around the politics forum, do we?

When mine blew up, I went to Home Depot, picked out a hot water heater and used their home installation service, went home and drank coffee while it was being installed. I learned several years ago there are times when one tries to save money by doing the work oneself, it ends up costing more dollars in the end and can cause a tremendous amount of stress.

That is something you right wing guys say you believe in but rarely use. It is called trickle down economics. When your plumbing goes back, trickle some of that money down to the plumber. Trickle down does not work if it doesn't get trickled down. :)

Note: with the money a plumber charges, it may actually be trickle up economics but you get my point.

Well if I had your money, I would throw mine a way.

This is called wisdom Gramps. My motto is "if plumbing or electrical is involved, I'm paying a professional." Plumbing sucks and I've shocked the hell out of myself twice so I'm paying someone and that's it.

Nice attempt at explaining your wisdom. In reality you are married, no married guy could survive 2-3 days without hot water when it's just a matter of a couple hundred $$.

Where have you been?

Oklahoma and Florida for a couple weeks with the wife. Been lurking some too but haven't posted.

Pumped about signing day tomorrow, hope we land some top recruits. I won't have any fingernails left tomorrow.

Oklahoma and Florida for a couple weeks with the wife. Been lurking some too but haven't posted.

Pumped about signing day tomorrow, hope we land some top recruits. I won't have any fingernails left tomorrow.

Me too. I'm hoping for a top 5 class again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back