Official VN 2016 Presidential Primary

Who is your pick?

• Total voters

UTCVol

Soon.
With apologies to any Fiorina, Huckabee, Santorum, O'Malley, Gilmore supporters that may be out there. And the abstainers.

John Kasich. I don't require my philosophical doppleganger to be president. There's much I disagree with him about; in particular, I could do with a little less of his pandering to the religious right. But, of all the options, Kasich provides me with the most informed, most sane, most rational approaches collectively. I think he's the best statesmen of the entire lot.

The only other candidate I would vote for on that list is Paul, but I find his libertarianism, like so many other utopianistic political ideologies, to often be somewhat detached from reality. I'd still give him my vote though if Kasich weren't an option.

Reactions: 1 person
Who would have thought that half the Paul supporters in the country were Vol fans....

Relax its a joke

I voted for who I want. (Rand)

But I don't believe he makes it to the general.

John Kasich. I don't require my philosophical doppleganger to be president. There's much I disagree with him about; in particular, I could do with a little less of his pandering to the religious right. But, of all the options, Kasich provides me with the most informed, most sane, most rational approaches collectively. I think he's the best statesmen of the entire lot.

The only other candidate I would vote for on that list is Paul, but I find his libertarianism, like so many other utopianistic political ideologies, to often be somewhat detached from reality. I'd still give him my vote though if Kasich weren't an option.

Same but opposite order

Reactions: 2 people
Has Rubio actually done anything but speak passionately about canned bullet points, and threatened wwar with just about everyone?

Rand in the primary and probably Gary Johnson in the general. I would vote for Kasich in the general.

Marco Rubio and Rand Paul leading the voting here. Both want Amnesty for illegal aliens. Rubio is a Neocon who wants to go to war with half the world.

Paul is an Isolationist who wants to release thousands of Convicted Felons from federal prison.

And RINOs wonder why Donald Trump is kicking their asses in the polls?

Reactions: 1 person
Marco Rubio and Rand Paul leading the voting here. Both want Amnesty for illegal aliens. Rubio is a Neocon who wants to go to war with half the world.

Paul is an Isolationist who wants to release thousands of Convicted Felons from federal prison.

And RINOs wonder why Donald Trump is kicking their asses in the polls?

Because of people like you who buy into his bs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back