If you think conspiracies are ridiculous on VN...

GoBigOrangeUT

Kind of hot in these rhinos
You all should go read the flat-Earth message board. Holy **** those people are certifiably insane. 9/11 is one thing, but to question whether the earth is a sphere despite 100% evidence that it is takes the cake.

That being said, I guarantee there is one of these people in our midst on this board.

Reactions: 2 people
You all should go read the flat-Earth message board. Holy **** those people are certifiably insane. 9/11 is one thing, but to question whether the earth is a sphere despite 100% evidence that it is takes the cake.

That being said, I guarantee there is one of these people in our midst on this board.

I'd guarantee there's more than one.

I've met one before. I thought he was joking. He wasn't.

Doesn't make the religion threads sound too crazy, does it?

I've never heard of this before. Crazy.

That's nuttier than those that think the moon is a hologram.

Any idiot who has ever driven up to the Cumberland Plateau, or over to North Carolina, knows that it's not flat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people

I'm going to guess Dave/Mike/Volfootballnut

Reactions: 3 people
One guy there set up a go fund me page to pay for his expenses..... For his expedition to walk across Antarctica to prove the earth is flat.

Finally someone started a thread about this. I've wanted to for a long time but never got up the nerve.

I believe nasa has been lying to us for years, from the whole moon landing debacle to the earth being spherical. Glad this finally made its way to VN.

Reactions: 1 person
Finally someone started a thread about this. I've wanted to for a long time but never got up the nerve.

I believe nasa has been lying to us for years, from the whole moon landing debacle to the earth being spherical. Glad this finally made its way to VN.

Not sure if serious...

I don't know. There are some brilliant people in this world.

attachment.php

What you have told us is rubbish. The world is really a flat plate supported on the back of a giant turtle.

Reactions: 1 person
You have hinted at this before. Please point me in the direction of such thought that is not insane.

The key is the exclusiveness of the claim. If it is only the moon, it's nutty. If it encapsulates everything/universe/reality, it isn't nutty (at this point) to believe at all.

In short, the claim "the moon is a hologram" isn't nutty. The claim, or at least the implication, that "only the moon is a hologram" is nutty.

The key is the exclusiveness of the claim. If it is only the moon, it's nutty. If it encapsulates everything/universe/reality, it isn't nutty (at this point) to believe at all.

In short, the claim "the moon is a hologram" isn't nutty. The claim, or at least the implication, that "only the moon is a hologram" is nutty.

Blue pill/red pill theory

VN Store

Back