too many lawyers

So, we'll be expecting you and CWV to find other gainful employment soon?

Well according to LG's logic, whoever owned the snake is liable. If it was a totally wild snake, then nature needs to be held accountable.

Reactions: 1 person
Well according to LG's logic, whoever owned the snake is liable. If it was a totally wild snake, then nature needs to be held accountable.

I'm going to assume you are kidding and realize how bad your analogy is. If not, you need to go back to about third grade and start over.

I'm going to assume you are kidding and realize how bad your analogy is. If not, you need to go back to about third grade and start over.
So if some moron uses the top step of a ladder and falls off, you wouldn't sue because the ladder manufacturer didn't have a sticker on it telling the user not to do so?

It's not that there are too many lawyers, there isn't enough sand.

So if some moron uses the top step of a ladder and falls off, you wouldn't sue because the ladder manufacturer didn't have a sticker on it telling the user not to do so?

It's not that there are too many lawyers, there isn't enough sand.

Not me.

I'm all for less lawyers

Story doesn't tell everything. She didn't go into cardiac arrest at the park. She had the heart attack later that day into the following day. Plus the boy was treated with a bandaid. And the family continued on with their day after the boy was treated. They're getting taken for a ride.

You have said that if a person's house, steals a gun, commits a murder with that gun, the owner of the gun has some blame for the death. I guess your memory is just like you political ideology, faulty.

VN Store

Back