Swedish Mob in "Revenge" Attack

Burhead

God-Emperor of Politics
Stockholm train station mob on rampage beating up refugee children | Daily Mail Online

I think this is the first time I've seen a true blow back against Europe's openness to migrants. It comes after a young Swedish woman was stabbed to death at a migrant center by a 15 year old Somalian. I'm not trying to excuse this attack but this is what happens when governments do not listen to the people. I fear that Europe is a mess on it's hands not just with the migrants but the growing unrest among the far-right European groups as well.

Reactions: 2 people
Stockholm train station mob on rampage beating up refugee children | Daily Mail Online

I think this is the first time I've seen a true blow back against Europe's openness to migrants. It comes after a young Swedish woman was stabbed to death at a migrant center by a 15 year old Somalian. I'm not trying to excuse this attack but this is what happens when governments do not listen to the people. I fear that Europe is a mess on it's hands not just with the migrants but the growing unrest among the far-right European groups as well.

That 15 year old Somolian is most likely in his late 20's. There was an article the other day showing these refuge "children" and their pictures along with their claimed ages. I think one of them is now the fastest 8th grader in Swedish track and is also in his 20's. I don't know what's worse, these dirtbags lying about their ages so they can be around kids or the fact that officials are to scared to call them on their obvious lies.

Our govt has not listen to its people on anything recently

It's hard to put into words how badly the Swedish government has screwed over their people by systematically trying to eliminate Swedish culture in order to be "progressive". Now you have so-called refugees raping, murdering, and assaulting innocents, and then on the other hand you have these neo-Nazi bastards attacking children. Maybe in prison they'll get to stay in a posh NYC loft like Breivik does (they do that in Sweden too, right?)

This is going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Sweden is the classic example of putting feelings over pragmatism.

Reactions: 1 person
Europe, and Canada to a little lesser extent, have looked down upon us and have lectured us for decades on our "race problem." You are all familiar with the classic narrative: America is "racist" and Europe is "enlightened."

Well, guess what? It's easy to be "enlightened" when there's hardly anyone around that's any different from you, whether that be racially, spiritually, or culturally. It's easy to be "enlightened" when your society is nearly homogeneous. That's changing now in Europe. And guess what else? They're finding out that it ain't too easy after all, keeping a society in order when you have such significant racial, religious, and cultural differences at play and vying with one another for domestic positioning and power. Europe is in for quite a rude awakening, and if it wasn't for the serious implications of this rude awakening, I'd relish in their madness.

See, the fact is that Europeans are every bit as racist and elitist as any American, and they're now finding that out the hard way. The fact that their societies have not been constructed to deal with such matters as enumerated above, unlike ours, will make it even more difficult for them. We most likely will never see anything quite like a Hitler or a Holocaust in Europe again, but I do expect us to see far more racial and civil unrest, mass protests, crime, and violence there. My bold prediction is that we will also witness the demise of the EU and the reemergence of European nationalisms over the next decade or two. This is not related solely to the refugee crisis, but the two are very much intertwined.

Yep.

I just hope they can get some women and men in the beatings as well.

I'm not sure if you're serious or not, because you're often such a ding-dong no one takes you seriously on here, but, if true, you're weaker and more pathetic than I already thought you were.

Reactions: 5 people
I'm not sure if you're serious or not, because you're often such a ding-dong no one takes you seriously on here, but, if true, you're weaker and more pathetic than I already thought you were.

Up your mood stabilizer dosage there princess.

Reactions: 5 people
No, he acted like an awful human being. I fail to see, however, what that has to do with my comment. Are you a child abuse proponent like self-proclaimed Alpha Male Vol 79?

I'm all for giving a kid a good whack every so often. Does them good.

Reactions: 3 people
Three children shot and killed a 22 year old engineering student here last weekend.

They are being tried as adults.

What's the difference here?

Up your mood stabilizer dosage there princess.

It appears to me that, over the past couple of months or so, you've been trying to out-radical the radicals. That is a battle that you will not win. It does you no good, and it is fruitless to make such an attempt.

I'm not sure why you're so hateful. If you want to live your life hating everyone else and blaming everyone else for all your problems then that is your prerogative, but I just don't understand why you, or anyone, would want to do that. You're making life unnecessarily more difficult on yourself.

Smile some. Love some.

It appears to me that, over the past couple of months or so, you've been trying to out-radical the radicals. That is a battle that you will not win. It does you no good, and it is fruitless to make such an attempt.

I'm not sure why you're so hateful. If you want to live your life hating everyone else and blaming everyone else for all your problems then that is your prerogative, but I just don't understand why you, or anyone, would want to do that. You're making life unnecessarily more difficult on yourself.

Smile some. Love some.

Go to the Middle East. Go meet people there. Authentically.

You'll be drastically different.

Go to the Middle East. Go meet people there. Authentically.

You'll be drastically different.

What does this have to do with men beating refugee children in Europe?

I know the Middle East isn't good. I know Islam sucks. I don't know how many times somebody has to validate you guys' worldview in order for that to be processed. I've said these things numerous times on here.

Men laughing about and advocating for gangs to beat defenseless children and women is one of the sorriest displays I think I've ever seen on this site, and that is really saying something.

I don't think some of you guys realize how frighteningly similar you are to the radical Muslims you all claim to despise so much. Sure, you don't go around cutting off heads, but your rhetoric is every bit as hateful and disgusting.

Watching some of you scorn Islam for its bad ideas is about like watching Donald Trump chastise someone for being vile on Twitter. The abject lack of self-awareness is so heavy, it almost saturates the air.

What does this have to do with men beating refugee children in Europe?

I know the Middle East isn't good. I know Islam sucks. I don't know how many times somebody has to validate you guys' worldview in order for that to be processed. I've said these things numerous times on here.

Men laughing about and advocating for gangs to beat defenseless children and women is one of the sorriest displays I think I've ever seen on this site, and that is really saying something.

I don't think some of you guys realize how frighteningly similar you are to the radical Muslims you all claim to despise so much. Sure, you don't go around cutting off heads, but your rhetoric is every bit as hateful and disgusting.

Watching some of you scorn Islam for its bad ideas is about like watching Donald Trump chastise someone for being vile on Twitter. The abject lack of self-awareness is so heavy, it almost saturates the air.

What does this have to do with getting real world experience with Middle East Muslims?

Get som edumacation.

What does this have to do with getting real world experience with Middle East Muslims?

Get som edumacation.

What does real world Middle Eastern experience have to do with beating refugee children?

I keep pointing out that we have self-proclaimed men on here justifying violence towards children, and some of you keep approaching me with non-related, "But what does that have to do with X..." questions.

The thread is about men beating refugee children. People, including yourself, have been dishonorable in the comments they have made in this thread. I've called you all out on it and have pointed out how you all are very similar, ideologically at least, to the radical Muslims you claim to hate. As far as I'm concerned, you're all just a bunch of little hate machines.

I'm not quite sure what about this doesn't process, although, given the unreflexive nature of the comments on here, it shouldn't surprise me that it does not.

Reactions: 6 people
What does real world Middle Eastern experience have to do with beating refugee children?

I keep pointing out that we have self-proclaimed men on here justifying violence towards children, and some of you keep approaching me with non-related, "But what does that have to do with X..." questions.

The thread is about men beating refugee children. People, including yourself, have been dishonorable in the comments they have made in this thread. I've called you all out on it and have pointed out how you all are very similar, ideologically at least, to the radical Muslims you claim to hate. As far as I'm concerned, you're all just a bunch of little hate machines.

I'm not quite sure what about this doesn't process, although, given the unreflexive nature of the comments on here, it shouldn't surprise me that it does not.

You're not focusing n the real issues.

If I wanted to lower myself to your game I'd be talking about how raping women and killing women awesome. So unretard yourself and join the discussion.

VN Store

Back