Allahu Akbar

MT LeConte

............they shouted. Death to America!!!!!!

I was stopped under a traffic light when a beat up old sedan pulled up next to me. There were what appeared to be ISIS flags made of cardboard taped to the door panels. The car contained four dark haired young men with scruffy beards. The driver rolled down his window and shook his fist violently at me and yelled "Allah Akbar, Death to America".

About that time a Semi truck screamed through the intersection and slammed in to the car. The car was crushed badly and knocked through a guard rail and off the nearby overpass. All occupants were killed instantly.

I gathered myself and thought, Oh My God That Could Have Been Me.

So I immediately went and applied for a job as a truck driver. :)

Reactions: 21 people
tumblr_m26o6xFbCu1qfxmpj.gif

Reactions: 3 people

I was stopped under a traffic light when a beat up old sedan pulled up next to me. There were what appeared to be ISIS flags made of cardboard taped to the door panels. The car contained four dark haired young men with scruffy beards. The driver rolled down his window and shook his fist violently at me and yelled "Allah Akbar, Death to America".

About that time a Semi truck screamed through the intersection and slammed in to the car. The car was crushed badly and knocked through a guard rail and off the nearby overpass. All occupants were killed instantly.

Gave you a like.

OK

Just an FYI but a Palestinian just stabbed to death a Vanderbilt student who is visiting Israel on a school trip for their MBA program

any details yet.....I am sure the press will come up with a good excuse for it happening

The Vandy business school was doing their annual MBA trip and he was stabbed in front of his wife and classmates at some holy site by a Palestinian

VN Store

Back