Proof

volfan4evr

I posted this in another thread but felt it should have it's own headlines. As a former Viet Nam vet, this infuriates me to no end. This is unforgivable!

Subject: Fw: Rescue Interrupted (incredible video) Bengazi - VERY INFORMATIVE

This has certainly not been well circulated. One has to wonder, WHY? Blockbuster stuff.

THE TRUTH IS SLOWLY COMING OUT. Watch this news video from ABC and then form your own opinion.
On ABC this morning - Sharyl Attkisson

Rescue Interrupted | Full Measure

Be sure to watch the second video as well.

Reactions: 7 people
Looking for a second video, but not seeing it!?

First off, I appreciate your sacrifice as an American soldier. Secondly, from the get go, US civilians have been led believe the huge lie that is Benghazi...

Americans were sacrificed in Libya under the direct order of the "leaders" of this country...

Did you watch the video?

I found it odd that they led with now there's proof. Took two minutes to get to it. And it was really this guy claiming "he heard" from some other, unnamed guys, that they did not get order to cross border.

If you think that's "proof," you are delusional. That's like double hearsay from an unnamed source who may, or may not, exist. Or know what they're talking about.

Reactions: 2 people
I found it odd that they led with now there's proof. Took two minutes to get to it. And it was really this guy claiming "he heard" from some other, unnamed guys, that they did not get order to cross border.

If you think that's "proof," you are delusional. That's like double hearsay from an unnamed source who may, or may not, exist. Or know what they're talking about.

If you had dirt on Hillary, would you want to be a named source?

I'd rather have El Chapo after me.....

If you had dirt on Hillary, would you want to be a named source?

I'd rather have El Chapo after me.....

It just seems like a page out of the Fox playbook on Benghazi or the emails.

Take already known facts

Imply new facts from unnamed source

Get Obama critic to make statements saying this is proof. Use words like "smoking gun." Fox did the other day.

Label it breaking news. Obfuscate lack of anything new by repackaging the comment from the critic as though it was, itself, a new fact.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Entirely predictable, bad journalism, horrific logic.

Reactions: 3 people
It just seems like a page out of the Fox playbook on Benghazi or the emails.

Take already known facts

Imply new facts from unnamed source

Get Obama critic to make statements saying this is proof. Use words like "smoking gun." Fox did the other day.

Label it breaking news. Obfuscate lack of anything new by repackaging the comment from the critic as though it was, itself, a new fact.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Entirely predictable, bad journalism, horrific logic.

Fox?

It's ABC man....

Reactions: 1 person

"Yes GV, I watched the video and didn't jump to automatic conclusion as I have in the past.

Thank you for your service. I too am a Vietnam Veteran. I certianly can see why you would be upset after viewing this report. But before you put a lot of credence into it you might research The Sinclair Broadcasting Group and Sheryl Atkiisson's personal history. Sinclair is basically a right wing media organization with a history of supporting conservative causes and disparaging the left. They are just another media whore for the Republican party.

I don't intend to get into a long discussion about this but I encourage you to do the research and come to your own conclusion about the motivations of this report. I consider it no more accurate than the report on Planed Parenthood presented last year.

If you're really interested in Benghazi please take time to read the House Report prepared by the Republican appointed and Republican lead Committee on Benghazi.
Senate Intelligence Committee report on Benghazi attack - The Washington Post
Republican-led report debunks Benghazi accusations - CNNPolitics.com

Thank you for your service. I too am a Vietnam Veteran. I certianly can see why you would be upset after viewing this report. But before you put a lot of credence into it you might research The Sinclair Broadcasting Group and Sheryl Atkiisson's personal history. Sinclair is basically a right wing media organization with a history of supporting conservative causes and disparaging the left. They are just another media whore for the Republican party.

I don't intend to get into a long discussion about this but I encourage you to do the research and come to your own conclusion about the motivations of this report. I consider it no more accurate than the report on Planed Parenthood presented last year.

If you're really interested in Benghazi please take time to read the House Report prepared by the Republican appointed and Republican lead Committee on Benghazi.
Senate Intelligence Committee report on Benghazi attack - The Washington Post
Republican-led report debunks Benghazi accusations - CNNPolitics.com

Funny, when Atkisson was at the networks and investigating what they typically do no one ever complain. The "trouble" for her began when she got on to the Benghazi story (and broke some important information). All the sudden she's a right wing shill.

Her personal history is fine and she's done investigative reporting on both the left and right.

I can't speak for the veracity of this particular story but her reputation is fine as an investigative reporter. Comparing her to the group that investigated PP is just nuts.

The government failures of Benghazi are:

1. Failure to properly protect our facilities/people in the face numerous indicators (past attacks, attacks on ally facilities and them pulling out, anniversary of 9/11, etc.) of brewing trouble.

2. Failure to respond to multiple requests for more security from Stevens and crew. Never fully explained why the requests were refused though Hillary claims she never saw any of the requests (at a minimum this shows a systemic communication at State)

3. A demonstrated false information campaign to explain Benghazi and minimize the perception that policy choices had any role.

4. This is implied but not proven - we were running some type of CIA program out of Benghazi and that colored both the pre-events (denial of requests) and post-events (rush to blame this on spontaneous/non-terroristic outburst).

Bottomline, it was a fiasco and those in charge have never owned up to it.

I don't watch Fox news. No body has to watch Fox News to understand that this tragedy was handled wrong and that lies were told to the families that lost loved ones.

1. Failure to properly protect our facilities/people in the face numerous indicators (past attacks, attacks on ally facilities and them pulling out, anniversary of 9/11, etc.) of brewing trouble.

2. Failure to respond to multiple requests for more security from Stevens and crew. Never fully explained why the requests were refused though Hillary claims she never saw any of the requests (at a minimum this shows a systemic communication at State)

3. A demonstrated false information campaign to explain Benghazi and minimize the perception that policy choices had any role.

4. This is implied but not proven - we were running some type of CIA program out of Benghazi and that colored both the pre-events (denial of requests) and post-events (rush to blame this on spontaneous/non-terroristic outburst).

The 1983 Marine barracks bombing in Beirut in which 240 American servicemen were killed was also a fiasco and those in charge have never owned up to that either.

The 1983 Marine barracks bombing in Beirut in which 240 American servicemen were killed was also a fiasco and those in charge have never owned up to that either.

Refresh my memory please. The Marines were involved in a firefight and requested assistance, and help was ready to be on its way but then told to stand down by a politician?

I agree with you on 1 and 2. 3 is right-wing fantasy land. The administration has had to defend itself to multiple partisan hack commitees, books, and daily sniping from Fox. What you perceive as them distracting is them defending the absurd claims made every day by people who do not know what they are doing or talking about.

4 we'll never know.

Your conclusion is somewhat accurate, but I think the people dealing with security requeats at the time are not who you want them to be for partisan purposes, ie not Obama or Clinton.

Reactions: 3 people

Perhaps they were sending them through the secure email to which Hillary didn't have access to since she was using her private server?

Oh wait...

Refresh my memory please. The Marines were involved in a firefight and requested assistance, and help was ready to be on its way but then told to stand down by a politician?

Read the Congressional report on Benghazi. There's a link to it in my previous post. No stand down order was given. This is an example of conservatives sharing ignorance. Fox says it and conservatives echo it off each other and accept it as truth.

Boehner and Benghazi

Read the Congressional report on Benghazi. There's a link to it in my previous post. No stand down order was given. This is an example of conservatives sharing ignorance. Fox says it and conservatives echo it off each other and accept it as truth.

Boehner and Benghazi

Ok, so let's say no stand down order was given. How is the attack on the barracks a similar situation outside of it being an attack?

We don't have to just say no stand down order was given. No order was given. It's no longer disputed except by the usual lunatics.

This is what I was alluding to:

Ronald Reagan’s Benghazi - The New Yorker

This is your "proof" of Beirut being the same as Benghazi?

Did I miss when Reagan got on TV and announced it was because an American had created a movie denouncing Islam that had caused it? And held on to that story for almost three weeks?

Did I miss where the Reagan Administration tried their best to duck and dodge away from committee hearings?

Did Reagan continue packing for a fund raiser the next day?

Was Reagan reticent to assign blame in the attack by avoiding the word terrorism?

And did he as Commander in Chief order putative strikes in the immediate aftermath?

Were rescue and relief operations began almost immediately after the bombing?

Did Biden go in two days after the Benghazi attacks to see for himself the destruction like VP Bush did in 1983?

GTFO with this nonsense. You are way off base here and have no idea what you're blathering on about. Those two attacks are in no way, shape or form alike.

Reactions: 7 people
This is your "proof" of Beirut being the same as Benghazi?

Did I miss when Reagan got on TV and announced it was because an American had created a movie denouncing Islam that had caused it? And held on to that story for almost three weeks?

Did I miss where the Reagan Administration tried their best to duck and dodge away from committee hearings?

Did Reagan continue packing for a fund raiser the next day?

Was Reagan reticent to assign blame in the attack by avoiding the word terrorism?

And did he as Commander in Chief order putative strikes in the immediate aftermath?

Were rescue and relief operations began almost immediately after the bombing?

Did Biden go in two days after the Benghazi attacks to see for himself the destruction like VP Bush did in 1983?

GTFO with this nonsense. You are way off base here and have no idea what you're blathering on about. Those two attacks are in no way, shape or form alike.

I usually save this for the FF, but Boom!

VN Store

Back