Proof to put the 9/11 Truthers to bed in less than 2 mins

Rasputin_Vol

"Slava Ukraina"
Well, I guess that shows me what I allegedly know...

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA[/youtube]

Reactions: 1 person
I see Ras is playing with himself again

And laughing at the victims with glee in his never-ending bizarre attempt to pin it on a dark American cabal. Islamic radicalism also evidently never existed before Americans created it a few decades back to achieve their wily ambitions of finally taking over the world for their Jewish masters. Only a matter of time before we're all put to the sword for the Jewish master race.

Oh wait... he gets debunked in less than 1 minute.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQub5-lYIdk[/youtube]

No, he doesn't get debunked. The second guy didn't present a single fact to refute the facts the first guy used. He discussed a wholly separate incident.

As a steelworker who deals with steel every day, the first guy is absolutely correct.
The steel doesn't have to actually melt to cause a collapse. All that needs to happen is to apply direct heat of say 1500 degrees and the steel will lose more than half of its strength.

About building 7.
Here is a picture of the side of building 7 that never gets talked about. Building 7 was very close to the north tower and sustained major damage during the collapse of the north tower.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
Just a side note. If anyone thinks the incompetent US government could pull off something as vast as 9/11, you're underestimating the stupidity of government.

Reactions: 12 people
Ya'll realize no matter how much subject matter expertise you bring to the thread, it will be ignored by those wishing this was a conspiracy.

So he openly admits to changing the parameters (1,800 degree furnace vs 1,500 degree jet fuel) then shows a piece of steel that's a half inch thick. Whether or not this is the same as what was used in the buildings I don't know, I'm guess they used steel beams which is a bit thicker than a little half inch piece. Then the buildings as we all know did not fold over like he showed or how one would expect a building to, they collapsed in on themselves. This was a poor attempt to debunk anything. If you're gonna change the parameters to fit your objective then what's the point.

Reactions: 3 people
So he openly admits to changing the parameters (1,800 degree furnace vs 1,500 degree jet fuel) then shows a piece of steel that's a half inch thick. Whether or not this is the same as what was used in the buildings I don't know, I'm guess they used steel beams which is a bit thicker than a little half inch piece. Then the buildings as we all know did not fold over like he showed or how one would expect a building to, they collapsed in on themselves. This was a poor attempt to debunk anything. If you're gonna change the parameters to fit your objective then what's the point.

Structural steel is all basically the same, mostly the A36 grade variety. Basically what that number means is it has a minimum yield point of 36,000 pounds of pressure before it deforms and starts to elongate during tensile testing. The actual tensile strength has a minimum of 58,000 pounds. Where I work we tend to run a 40 yield with a 70 tensile as standard.

Structural steel is all basically the same, mostly the A36 grade variety. Basically what that number means is it has a minimum yield point of 36,000 pounds of pressure before it deforms and starts to elongate during tensile testing. The actual tensile strength has a minimum of 58,000 pounds. Where I work we tend to run a 40 yield with a 70 tensile as standard.

I have no idea what you just said. But you sound like you know what your talking about. So I'm going to go with it.

So the thickness of the steel has no bearing on how much weight it can hold or at which point it starts to fail? Also as I pointed out he changed 1,500 degrees to 1,800. An increase of 300 degrees. And never showed any kind of temp reading. We have to just take his word for it.

So the thickness of the steel has no bearing on how much weight it can hold or how which point it starts to fail? Also as I pointed out he changed 1,500 degrees to 1,800. An increase of 300 degrees. And never showed any kind of temp reading. We have to just take his word for it.

He also used an anvil instead of one of the tallest buildings in the world.

So the thickness of the steel has no bearing on how much weight it can hold or at which point it starts to fail? Also as I pointed out he changed 1,500 degrees to 1,800. An increase of 300 degrees. And never showed any kind of temp reading. We have to just take his word for it.

It's all about grades when it comes to steel. Basically what he was showing you is that steel loses its strength when heated. It doesn't have to melt, it just has to lose the ability to hold the load that is on it.

I think people in government knew an attack was coming. I don't think they knew exactly what would happen. The able danger operation is very damning though.

It's all about grades when it comes to steel. Basically what he was showing you is that steel loses its strength when heated. It doesn't have to melt, it just has to lose the ability to hold the load that is on it.

I think people in government knew an attack was coming. I don't think they knew exactly what would happen. The able danger operation is very damning though.

Yes. Steel does lose some of its strength when heated. But all the beams in both buildings, heated equally, collapsed simultaneously, at the same rate, at free fall speeds?

Those terrorists got real damn lucky, don't you think?

Reactions: 2 people

No one should be surprised that steel loses strength when heated. You heat up metal, it gets more bendy, duh. The thing is the buildings didn't 'bend' over, they collapsed in on themselves in an instant.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes. Steel does lose some of its strength when heated. But all the beams in both buildings, heated equally, collapsed simultaneously, at the same rate, at free fall speeds?

Those terrorists got real damn lucky, don't you think?

Well, considering the damage to the building, luck didn't have a damn thing to do with it. It was inevitable once the damage was sustained.

VN Store

Back