A church/state issue?

gasguy98

Ih8themaroonwave
So is this a church and state issue? It seems to me it could be one. Are other churches given the option of something similar? At face value it looks benign but when one starts to peel back the onion I think the real long term agenda becomes clear: An official religion. I know the state is not broadcasting the call to prayers but I think it is a clear case of a culture giving way for another to replace it, all due to massive immigration. Whether one sees this as a potential constitutional issue or cultural revolution one thing is for sure; this won't be the last time we see this happen.

Muslim-majority city council may be 1st in USA

Now you're concerned about separation of church and state? It sounds like a noise ordinance thing to me. Unless they are prohibiting other churches from similar actions then i don't see an issue.

Reactions: 8 people
The call to prayer should absolutely not be happening and fall under noise related ordinances.

You're in America. You don't need someone screeching from a tower to remind you its time to prayer because your sun dial is on the fritz..

Almasmari said the call to prayer "is not as loud as (Dunn) thinks." Moreover, if "we are considering the call to prayer as noise," then so would "the loud music all night long while we are sleeping."

Yes you schmuck loud music all night while you are sleeping is noise. File a complaint.

Reactions: 3 people
The call to prayer should absolutely not be happening and fall under noise related ordinances.

You're in America. You don't need someone screeching from a tower to remind you its time to prayer because your sun dial is on the fritz..

You are just a massive bigot.

Reactions: 5 people
You are just a massive bigot.

:eek:lol:

Show me a church, synagogue, or hindu temple blaring prayers over a loudspeaker and I'll say the same thing about them.

Your islam capitulation is frightening. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself someday.

Reactions: 12 people

Show me a church, synagogue, or hindu temple blaring prayers over a loudspeaker and I'll say the same thing about them.

Your islam capitulation is frightening. Don't be afraid to stand up for yourself someday.

Not taking his side here, but if the adhan is supposedly noisy, the same argument will be made for Christian church bells.

People need to be careful not to make waves and think things through logically before jumping into the mix.

ETA: I do agree though, the adhan is annoying.

Reactions: 4 people

Your ignorance is astounding. I stand up for myself constantly, but I am able to objectively analyze different situations.

Not taking his side here, but if the adhan is supposedly noisy, the same argument will be made for Christian church bells.

People need to be careful not to make waves and think things through logically before jumping into the mix.

This pretty much sums it up.

But the call to prayer is not the same as Church bells ringing. It is more akin to a school principal offering up a prayer at graduation or something similar that the ACLU and atheists everywhere get all up in arms about. Isn't it hypocritical for them not to be furious about this situation?

Reactions: 2 people
Now you're concerned about separation of church and state? It sounds like a noise ordinance thing to me. Unless they are prohibiting other churches from similar actions then i don't see an issue.

How did I know you would be the first one on here apologizing for Islam in any and all forms?

However you are probably right about this being a church/state issue. I am sure someone could make it one if they wanted to.

The larger picture is the complete cultural take over of this town by Islam. I am sure you are fine with this, even glad about it but it goes to a larger issue of culture going forward. What is just a call to prayer now will be no pork served in the town tomorrow.

Reactions: 3 people
But the call to prayer is not the same as Church bells ringing. It is more akin to a school principal offering up a prayer at graduation or something similar that the ACLU and atheists everywhere get all up in arms about. Isn't it hypocritical for them not to be furious about this situation?

Good point. Where is the ACLU on this?

Reactions: 1 person

Church bells, call to prayers, all fall under the same category. It's freeking unnecessary noise before 8am.

Church bells, call to prayers, all fall under the same category. It's freeking unnecessary noise before 8am.

Not in Islamic countries. Lets keep an eye on this, the call to prayers is just the tip of the iceberg.

Not in Islamic countries. Lets keep an eye on this, the call to prayers is just the tip of the iceberg.

It's a noise ordinance issue. If the city council is making an exception to the ordinance for the call to prayers then any affected resident should have a slam dunk case in court.

If the ordinance doesn't cover this, then the city isn't really in the wrong.

I'd set up non stop Christmas music blaring right toward their "church". It is my right you know.

Political correctness will kill this country.

Reactions: 2 people

Good point

I'd set up non stop Christmas music blaring right toward their "church". It is my right you know.

Political correctness will kill this country.

It is not just political correctness but massive immigration from culturally different parts of the world. When immigration is massive like it is from Islamic countries or south of the border the volume is so great the people not only don't have to assimilate they don't wantto assimilate. They walk into communities where they can speak their native language and practice all the native customs, not adjusting to the greater culture in terms of language and custom.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
It is not just political correctness but massive immigration from culturally different parts of the world. When immigration is massive like it is from Islamic countries or south of the border the volume is so great the people not only don't have to assimilate they don't wantto assimilate. They walk into communities where they can speak their native language and practice all the native customs, not adjusting to the greater culture in terms of language and custom.

You do realize that other cultures have immigrated to this country and done precisely the same thing? Ever heard of Chinatown, Koreatown, Little Italy, etc. Hell the town this story is about was Little Warsaw. More fear mongering crap...

VN Store

Back