obama compares immigrants to pilgrims

joevol320

i love how that muslim makes the most outrageous comparisons. it's so way off, it's a joke.

fact is this man wants any thread of our foundations destroyed to create a pseudo muslim country.

Reactions: 8 people
So they're going to take over our lands and put us in a tax free area not run by government?

I'm listening.

Reactions: 5 people
i love how that muslim makes the most outrageous comparisons. it's so way off, it's a joke.

fact is this man wants any thread of our foundations destroyed to create a pseudo muslim country.

Why did the Pilgrims come here ?

:popcorn:

Reactions: 4 people
Thread title should say "refugees" or something, because right now it makes no sense.

The Pilgrims were, literally, immigrants.

Reactions: 2 people
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBqjZ0KZCa0[/youtube]

Anybody who pays attention knows that the refugees coming through Germany and Greece are asking to be placed in welfare states. Somebody has to be held accountable for they babies!

I swear people don't even read news from other countries, they just listen to Obama with no other sources. The UK is trying to get out of their EU deal to get the hell away from this. You people are asking for it and you're going to get it. And no, none of you are smarter than Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens. You people are bat**** crazy letting "God" take the wheel.

It's truly unfortunate that science has allowed creationism to even touch their black magic, voo doo. Liberals and bible thumpers are brain damaged. I wish religions would go back to fighting with rocks and sticks while they're stuck in the stone age. Let people living in this realm take care of business.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Guess that would nake him the foolish indian chief that keeps telling his people that this is a good idea and everything will be fine. Sounds about right.

Reactions: 1 person
Why did the Pilgrims come here ?

:popcorn:

So they could vote for woman of the year, Caitlyn Jenner.

Stoltz-Mask.jpg

It will be a historical day when Caitlyn can finally change his name to Kaitlyn, with a K. He has to earn his vagina first.

So they could vote for woman of the year, Caitlyn Jenner.

It will be a historical day when Caitlyn can finally change his name to Kaitlyn, with a K. He has to earn his vagina first.

Are you ever not angry? Haha

Are you ever not angry? Haha

Angry? Dude, I'm laughing. Just because I can pinpoint something that's horribly wrong doesn't mean I'm extremely angry. Millenials, yeah, they're pretty stupid. Hard not to be upset when you're part of a coddled generation determined to support the worst ideas possible. Call me old fashioned, but I don't think slicing up weens and adding sticks to chicks is the correct way to go about life. Especially when you start throwing male genitalia into female locker rooms because the confused coddled kid thinks he's a girl. Even science wouldn't agree that changing gender is okay because that makes no sense in terms of science. It takes some freak who has one foot in the door with science while also having faith in something that doesn't exist.

Is South Park angry when they make fun of the same stuff? No, they know it's funny too.

Now that I think about it Obama kind of is right. Muslims and their propensity to commit acts of violence are probably the same as people 400 years ago who believed in you know, witches, warlocks, demons, owning humans, restricting women, converting heathens or killing them, etc. Hellfire!.. they are almost one in the same!

Reactions: 5 people

VN Store

Back