Terrorist shootings in Minneapolis

k-town_king

With all of the talk of terrorists and the BLM movement I'm surprised this hasn't been discussed.

3 men in custody, 1 released in 4th Precinct protest shooting - StarTribune.com

Nearly 1,000 people marched to City Hall on Tuesday, less than a day after five protesters were shot near a Black Lives Matter demonstration, an apparently racially motivated attack that pushed Minneapolis into the national spotlight.

Minneapolis police said Tuesday that they have arrested three men in connection with the shooting. Allen Lawrence “Lance” Scarsella III, 23, was arrested in Bloomington. Sources said Nathan Gustavsson, 21, of Hermantown, and Daniel Macey, 26, of Pine City, were taken into custody after they turned themselves in. All three suspects are white. Earlier Tuesday, police arrested a 32-year-old Hispanic man in south Minneapolis, but he was later released because, police said, he was not at the scene of the shooting.

With all of the talk of terrorists and the BLM movement I'm surprised this hasn't been discussed.

3 men in custody, 1 released in 4th Precinct protest shooting - StarTribune.com

Nearly 1,000 people marched to City Hall on Tuesday, less than a day after five protesters were shot near a Black Lives Matter demonstration, an apparently racially motivated attack that pushed Minneapolis into the national spotlight.

Minneapolis police said Tuesday that they have arrested three men in connection with the shooting. Allen Lawrence “Lance” Scarsella III, 23, was arrested in Bloomington. Sources said Nathan Gustavsson, 21, of Hermantown, and Daniel Macey, 26, of Pine City, were taken into custody after they turned themselves in. All three suspects are white. Earlier Tuesday, police arrested a 32-year-old Hispanic man in south Minneapolis, but he was later released because, police said, he was not at the scene of the shooting.

So, these guys shot terrorist or are the terrorist?

Reactions: 1 person
So, these guys shot terrorist or are the terrorist?

Are you serious?

The ones who committed the violent acts motivated by racial, religious, or political reasons. That is the literal definition of a terrorist.

Are you serious?

The ones who committed the violent acts motivated by racial, religious, or political reasons. That is the literal definition of a terrorist.

Yeah, you didn't make it any clearer. Which side was motivated by race, religion or political reasons?

Reactions: 2 people
I figured there would be more to the story. Sounds like they were defending their lives.

so the dudes made threats..showed up. Ok. But when a mob attacks you let loose the dogs of war.

It was stupid regardless. But if they were getting attacked as these fine young gentlemen pillars of society state...they getting off.

Are the shooters Christian?

Probably not.

They were white so obviously, and the crowd can confirm, were White supremacists. Because we all know White supremacists are literally everywhere. They are real easy to spot! If a white person doesn't bend of backwards and stroke out with empathy for minorities..White supremacist. :crazy:

Reactions: 3 people
Are you serious?

Then why did obama not call the two brothers in Boston, the beheading guy in Oklahoma, or the shooter in Chattanooga a terrorist?

Reactions: 4 people
Probably not.

They were white so obviously, and the crowd can confirm, were White supremacists. Because we all know White supremacists are literally everywhere. They are real easy to spot! If a white person doesn't bend of backwards and stroke out with empathy for minorities..White supremacist. :crazy:

The guys posted white supremacists videos from the protests and other places. There is no question he was one. He admitted it.

Its funny yall are trying to take up for terrorists.

Reactions: 5 people
The guys posted white supremacists videos from the protests and other places. There is no question he was one. He admitted it.

Criminals sure. Terrorists? Nope. If they would have showed up and opened fire, yeah terrorists. But they showed up and just anti-protested, and the BLM loons attacked. They defended themselves. I bet they can get charged with inciting violence, maybe a weapons charge here and there, but not terrorism. Watch the video I posted where the BLM idiots admit to attacking the guys.

And I'm not taking up for them, advocating white supremacy is stupid. It's like fighting to convince people the sky is blue.

Reactions: 3 people

I'll let you in on a secret: white supremacists don't like whites who don't fall into their line of thinking either. I've encountered neo-nazis up in Chicago and Miluakee, and those guys would have just as soon started a fight with me as a minority. That being said, those BLM people are just as warped in their thinking. At the end of the day, they are just as racist as the white supremacists. I will concede that the white supremacists are terrorists if you will do the same for the BLM people.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back