have you liberal become numb with obama?

joevol320

continually saying stupid stuff when it comes to Islamic terrorists?

do you people really think that your boy going to a global warming conference is a serious rebuke to isis?

Obama is not going to hurt his own.

Reactions: 4 people
Thank the Lord.

Amen. Thank the (drug)lord. If only he were real.

I know for a fact that when this ass clown steps down & gets out of the way for a REAL MAN to do the job as President his next job can be a half-assed sucky golfer.

There will be dancing in the streets all across America, beginning the very moment the new Republican president takes the oath of office.

American citizens will praise God for allowing the United States to survive until January 20, 2017.

Reactions: 2 people
There will be dancing in the streets all across America, beginning the very moment the new Republican president takes the oath of office.

American citizens will praise God for allowing the United States to survive until January 20, 2017.

This expectation may be a bit grandiose.

Reactions: 5 people
I think many self loathing liberals are fed up with Obama and have become numb to him because he hasn't gone far enough. The reality is the guy is a left leaning centrist with an impressive inability to lead.

Obama hasn't done any real damage to the country that can't be fixed by someone with even a basic understanding of business, economics, and a thimble sized amount of leadership ability. If Hillary gets in there its gonna be only 4 years, no way that broad can handle the pressure of actually being responsible and accountable for something for the first time in her life. And as soon as she starts to crack mark my words the left will parade out the ol "war on women" mantra that is as old and tired as Hillarys jowls.

edit

Think about what the left wants

Ban guns
Destroy wealth
Punish white people
Punish success
Encourage mediocrity, failure, no responsibility
Ignore laws
Buy votes at any cost
Court the potential felon/criminal vote..
Limited military
Police who can't police
Equality for all but not really because not everyone is equal and thus they want forced equality at any cost.
any other stupid BS I forgot.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people

Something very similar was said by the Bush Administration when selling the Iraq war.

Reactions: 6 people
And just what would a REAL MAN be doing instead of Obama?

Just for once, I want to see a president NOT pardon the Turkey presented to him before Thanksgiving.

I want him to say, "Looks delicious", and have the White House chef chop off its head.

Reactions: 1 person
He is bringing Muslim immigrants here by the hundreds of thousands under the guise of freedom of religion. Muslim is more of a cult than a religion, not against killing and intolerant of any other religion but islam. I don't think Muslims comply with the basics required for entry into the USA based on religious grounds. All religions should be accepted and welcome but they must be tolerant of other religions as a prerequisite for entry.

Reactions: 4 people
He is bringing Muslim immigrants here by the hundreds of thousands under the guise of freedom of religion. Muslim is more of a cult than a religion, not against killing and intolerant of any other religion but islam. I don't think Muslims comply with the basics required for entry into the USA based on religious grounds. All religions should be accepted and welcome but they must be tolerant of other religions as a prerequisite for entry.

fH6eV2B.gif

You guys need new material.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back