19% of Americans say they can trust the government.

In related news turns out 19% of Americans are completely dumb as ****.

For real. Shocking actually. I wonder where these people are? I haven't met anyone, regardless of the political spectrum, that felt Washington was remotely trustworthy or functional.

For real. Shocking actually. I wonder where these people are? I haven't met anyone, regardless of the political spectrum, that felt Washington was remotely trustworthy or functional.

Demographics play a part maybe?

Reactions: 1 person
Demographics play a part maybe?

I doubt demographics plays a role. I think it's much more informed vs uninformed. If one is uninformed, there really wouldn't be a reason to distrust Washington.

Having said that, the breakdown of informed vs uninformed isn't egalitarian.

I doubt demographics plays a role. I think it's much more informed vs uninformed. If one is uninformed, there really wouldn't be a reason to distrust Washington.

Having said that, the breakdown of informed vs uninformed isn't egalitarian.

Hmmm.

I wonder how close the %'s are compared to those that "trust" the government for a check?

Hmmm.

I wonder how close the %'s are compared to those that "trust" the government for a check?

Depends on the check. SS recipients tend to not trust the government. Welfare, disability, etc. is probably a mixed bag.

My guess it is more on those who don't follow current events regardless of whether they receive assistance.

VN Store

Back