A few outliers II

gasguy98

Ih8themaroonwave
Some believe Islamic support of terrorism is just "a few outliers". Simply not true:

New Poll of Muslim Countries Finds Large Support for Terrorists

These percentages, I humbly put forth, are significantly more that "a few outliers". These percentages translate in to tens of millions of people.

Leftist, please try to keep this in mind during the debate of importing large numbers of Muslims into the USA.

Reactions: 5 people
I don't know how accurate the polls are, but the Kurds seem to be bucking your position.

The point is that there is a lot more support for radical Islam than many that think like you want to acknowledge.
The threat is real. As if we needed any more proof of it.

Reactions: 4 people
The point is that there is a lot more support for radical Islam than many that think like you want to acknowledge.
The threat is real. As if we needed any more proof of it.

Hamas, which has the most support, is narrowly focused on the Palestinian issue and is not the same threat to the West as are Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

Article, and your post, are very misleading by using that as the measure.

But you knew that. Transparent attempt to manipulate.

Reactions: 5 people
Hamas, which has the most support, is narrowly focused on the Palestinian issue and is not the same threat to the West as are Al-Qaeda and ISIS.

Wonder if you are ever working?

How to Measure What Muslims Really Believe - The Daily Beast
Is Bill Maher right that “hundreds of millions of Muslims” support violence such as the attack in Paris?

This took some figuring. The Pew report, which appears to be the best data currently available, doesn’t add up all of the numbers. But I did. There are approximately 1,083,021,825 Muslims in the 21 countries they polled—68% of the global total. Based on the country-by-country percentages in the Pew report, that means about 133 million support the suicide bombing or other forms of violence against civilians. Extrapolating the data—which is probably inaccurate since American and European Muslims probably support violence significantly less, while Iranian Muslims may support it more—that means about 195 million Muslims worldwide support suicide bombing and other acts of violence against civilians.

That's why they celebrated in the streets on 9/11?

Wonder if you are ever working?

How to Measure What Muslims Really Believe - The Daily Beast
Is Bill Maher right that “hundreds of millions of Muslims” support violence such as the attack in Paris?

This took some figuring. The Pew report, which appears to be the best data currently available, doesn’t add up all of the numbers. But I did. There are approximately 1,083,021,825 Muslims in the 21 countries they polled—68% of the global total. Based on the country-by-country percentages in the Pew report, that means about 133 million support the suicide bombing or other forms of violence against civilians. Extrapolating the data—which is probably inaccurate since American and European Muslims probably support violence significantly less, while Iranian Muslims may support it more—that means about 195 million Muslims worldwide support suicide bombing and other acts of violence against civilians.

Stop it.

You are using manipulated data. You are taking Muslim support for Hamas, which is a Palestinian issue, and suggesting that support for the Palestinian cause is representative of support for terrorism on a much broader scale.

It is a pathetic and incredibly obvious ploy.

Reactions: 6 people

Manipulate what?

Reactions: 3 people
Stop it.

You are using manipulated data. You are taking Muslim support for Hamas, which is a Palestinian issue, and suggesting that support for the Palestinian cause is representative of support for terrorism on a much broader scale.

It is a pathetic and incredibly obvious ploy.

I am simply posting news articles, how can I be manipulating anything?

And BTW:

According to a top EU official, all of the perpetrators of the coordinated terrorist attacks in Paris that have been identified are European Union nationals.

This announcement brings into question the validity of a Syrian passport found close by the body of a dead attacker. Federica Mogherini, the High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy/Vice-President of the European Commission, delivered this message after a meeting with EU foreign ministers.

The point: It doesn't matter where they are from, they can and will become radical in the host nation.
Remember the Chattanooga shooter? Ft. Hood?

My god you fools are so blinded by your religion you can't see the nose on your faces.

Reactions: 2 people
I am simply posting news articles, how can I be manipulating anything?

And BTW:

According to a top EU official, all of the perpetrators of the coordinated terrorist attacks in Paris that have been identified are European Union nationals.

This announcement brings into question the validity of a Syrian passport found close by the body of a dead attacker. Federica Mogherini, the High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy/Vice-President of the European Commission, delivered this message after a meeting with EU foreign ministers.

The point: It doesn't matter where they are from, they can and will become radical in the host nation.
Remember the Chattanooga shooter? Ft. Hood?

My god you fools are so blinded by your religion you can't see the nose on your faces.

158a64d0f428e03ca61b5c1648d5ff68.jpg

Reactions: 6 people
A lot of them are Christian

Muslims will never get credit for anything on this board. The Kurds are religiously diverse, but still Islam exceeds all other religions combined. They are taking the front lines against ISIS and are wanting to "eliminate ISIS completely for all of humanity."

Reactions: 1 person
Muslims will never get credit for anything on this board. The Kurds are religiously diverse, but still Islam exceeds all other religions combined. They are taking the front lines against ISIS and are wanting to "eliminate ISIS completely for all of humanity."

That would explain why Obama doesn't support or arm them.

I swear to all that is holy. I am so sick and fu#*ing tired of all dems relating all of the world's problems to GW and republicans bringing up O and blaming him for everything. It's tiresome.

Leftist, please try to keep this in mind during the debate of importing large numbers of Muslims into the USA.

Yes, we will be happy to keep that in mind. I wonder if you will keep in mind the 1st Amendment of the Bill of Rights or does your bigotry supersede that pesky document.

Yes, we will be happy to keep that in mind. I wonder if you will keep in mind the 1st Amendment of the Bill of Rights or does your bigotry supersede that pesky document.

I am all for an analysis that goes deeper than, "Christians good, Muslims bad." But the First Amendment is inapplicable in this situation.

Reactions: 1 person
I don't know how accurate the polls are, but the Kurds seem to be bucking your position.

The Kurds are fighting for thr creation of a legal Kurdish state, not because they're worried about fighting evil.

They're doing good work, but let's not pretend they're knights in shining armor here, they're taking advantage of a power vacuum.

The Kurds are fighting for thr creation of a legal Kurdish state, not because they're worried about fighting evil.

They're doing good work, but let's not pretend they're knights in shining armor here, they're taking advantage of a power vacuum.

They are not conducting terrorist attacks to draw attention to their cause are they?

VN Store

Back