Add Yale to the List of SJW Demands

IBlvNTmWrk

Dawn of a New Day
Yale Students Ask University To Abolish Term “Master”

The term Master was historically used in old English universities to refer to the head of a college, and it still is today. But for some black students on campus at Yale, the word conjures up much darker moments in American history, like the country’s legacy of slavery.

"The legacy is not that long ago and a lot of our grandparents remember stories from their parents or their grandparents of actually…having a master above you who has total control over your life," said Brea Baker, a senior at Yale.

Baker says the College’s intent behind using the word Master to describe residence leaders may be benign, but the effect of the word isn’t.

"The big thing here is intent versus what actually happens, so whether you decided to name them Master for slave reasons or not doesn’t change that students of color feel uncomfortable having to go into the master’s house, and refer to someone as master so-and-so," she said.

It must be a bittersweet day for those who graduate with a Masters Degree.

Reactions: 2 people
They're also boycotting:

MasterLock padlocks.

Mastercraft boats.

Mastercard credit services.

MasterBaiting fishing supply.

Reactions: 3 people
:birgits_giggle:

Think about those getting a Masters in African American Studies - talk about a macro-aggression.

abq-learn-27.gif

Reactions: 4 people
You go to sleep for a few hours and you wake up to the country being destroyed even more. Son of a b****

Forget refugees who believe in a false pedophile prophet.

Liberals are the the biggest terrorist threat. What do they even believe in besides making an entire country commit suicide as one? I never said I'd drink the koolaid. Stop trying to make me.

gty_11_jonestown_massacre_nt_121115_ssh.jpg

Reactions: 5 people
Percy said koolaid.

Not cool AIDS.

Aids are cooler than being blown up. They're finding cures for aids. Little Timmy might come out of a well unscathed but there is no putting him back together when there are bits of him all over the sidewalk. Also, in this scenario, little Timmy in the well has aids.

Reactions: 1 person

Liberals are the the biggest terrorist threat. What do they even believe in besides making an entire country commit suicide as one? I never said I'd drink the koolaid. Stop trying to make me.

I've been able to somewhat empathize with a few of your hard line posts, but the trolling is pretty strong with this one.

You're like if FLVOL69 and an anti-liberal gif had sex and spit out a bizarre intertechnospecies baby.

Reactions: 4 people
Hope none of them ever get into computers and learn about master/slave..might conjure feelings of something they know nothing about!

40% of Millennials OK with limiting speech offensive to minorities | Pew Research Center

Oh gawd.... liberals are going to be fighting off future wars against opposing countries with "please and thank you" as they dispose not only of the country's offensive weapons(/ defensive weapon), but offensive words. I've never seen a bigger group of p*ssies than liberal America. Most of them probably have daddies working office jobs and have no idea what a hard life is. Come to find out the black kid at Missouri on hunger struck, he comes from a family worth 20 million dollars. So oppressed that his black parents made 20 million. So oppressed that Obama made it to president. What a bunch of losers! At this point, I just hate liberals and if they happen to be women and black people, not my problem.

Reactions: 2 people
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5MPzQnokMU[/youtube]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phA_mGxR4-A[/youtube]

I'll just go ahead and post the first paragraph. Feel free to read the rest.

How Trigger Warnings Are Hurting Mental Health on Campus - The Atlantic

The Coddling of the American Mind

Something strange is happening at America’s colleges and universities. A movement is arising, undirected and driven largely by students, to scrub campuses clean of words, ideas, and subjects that might cause discomfort or give offense. Last December, Jeannie Suk wrote in an online article for The New Yorker about law students asking her fellow professors at Harvard not to teach rape law—or, in one case, even use the word violate (as in “that violates the law”) lest it cause students distress. In February, Laura Kipnis, a professor at Northwestern University, wrote an essay in The Chronicle of Higher Education describing a new campus politics of sexual paranoia—and was then subjected to a long investigation after students who were offended by the article and by a tweet she’d sent filed Title IX complaints against her. In June, a professor protecting himself with a pseudonym wrote an essay for Vox describing how gingerly he now has to teach. “I’m a Liberal Professor, and My Liberal Students Terrify Me,” the headline said. A number of popular comedians, including Chris Rock, have stopped performing on college campuses (see Caitlin Flanagan’s article in this month’s issue). Jerry Seinfeld and Bill Maher have publicly condemned the oversensitivity of college students, saying too many of them can’t take a joke

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j1xzezy8k4[/youtube]

Maybe the biggest social justice warrior in the entire sports industry... Stephen A. Smith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He may not be able to play or coach sports but he can sure talk about the race of the people playing and coaching sports. And also threaten people apparently.

Stephen A. Smith Goes On Insane, Delusional Rant About Who Gets Credit For The Warriors Success

Stephen A. Smith: We Don't Hear Enough About Black College Football Coaching Candidates - Breitbart

Stephen A. Smith is now openly threatening Kevin Durant on television - SBNation.com

That's what social justice looks like. Siding with your race and gender on every issue while openly threatening to ruin people who have a problem with you. It's exactly what the feminists, black lives matter and politically correct crowd do. They'll bury you with their social justice and they have a mass following of morons to do it. It seems there is no winning against stupid, people with a brain are simply far too outnumbered. Look at the crap this guy is getting paid to say. Who is listening to it? I got rid of cable 3 years ago and don't watch ESPN so it's sure as hell not me tuning into listen to people like this. The University of Missouri must watch Stephen 'Screamin A' religiously seeing as they apparently share a brain. Like Stephen A-hole, SJW's are friggin' clown shoes.

And if you don't want to read the article, the answer to who gets credit for the Warriors 20-0 start to this season... SAS's answer: Mark Jackson

Last edited:
Maybe the biggest social justice warrior in the entire sports industry... Stephen A. Smith - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He may not be able to play or coach sports but he can sure talk about the race of the people playing and coaching sports. And also threaten people apparently.

Stephen A. Smith Goes On Insane, Delusional Rant About Who Gets Credit For The Warriors Success

Stephen A. Smith: We Don't Hear Enough About Black College Football Coaching Candidates - Breitbart

Stephen A. Smith is now openly threatening Kevin Durant on television - SBNation.com

That's what social justice looks like. Siding with your race and gender on every issue while openly threatening to ruin people who have a problem with you. It's exactly what the feminists, black lives matter and politically correct crowd do. They'll bury you with their social justice and they have a mass following of morons to do it. It seems there is no winning against stupid, people with a brain are simply far too outnumbered. Look at the crap this guy is getting paid to say. Who is listening to it? I got rid of cable 3 years ago and don't watch ESPN so it's sure as hell not me tuning into listen to people like this. The University of Missouri must watch Stephen 'Screamin A' religiously seeing as they apparently share a brain. Like Stephen A-hole, SJW's are friggin' clown shoes.

And if you don't want to read the article, the answer to who gets credit for the Warriors 20-0 start to this season... SAS's answer: Mark Jackson

Dude is the Al Sharpton of sports...

LOL Mark Jackson.. Steve Kerr made this a team a championship level team. He is just to humble, and always gives credit to all his players. Klay and Steph have both improved their defense under Steve.
This is not even funny! Mark Jackson! Yeah right!
BTW I didnt read that article! So, I don't know where he came to that conclusion.

VN Store

Back